My New Fluval Vicenza 260 Limited Edition Upgrade

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

So today I should get the 3d background. Hope this time it will be the right on. I will post some pics if it arrives :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: So the background arrive today with 2 free gifts :hyper: I will post some pic tomorrow

All my fish are fat?? Hmmm I dont feed them. Maybe sometimes. My missus is doing that :crazy:
Like I said I will add pics of my 3d background and 2 FREE gifts :D :D
P1030306.jpg

P1030307.jpg

P1030308.jpg

P1030309.jpg

Here is small update. As I was busy with other things I manage to find some extra time and play with my tank. Its not much but better something than nothing. I cut the bracket that goes on top of the tank,and I dont know how did I measure the tank but I did it wrong :angry: :unsure:
The background was to big and I have to make it smaller. I cut the left side of it and the top. After 2 hours of work the background is in tank. If someone decide to put 3d background in his tank make sure the tank is not with build filter connection in tank like the vincenza. Its not easy to fit the background between the glass and inlet/outlet pipes.
I hope I will go tomorrow to B&Q and get something that I can rebuild the bracket. That will be the last thing to do and than I can start filling it up :D :D
P10303482.jpg

P10303492.jpg

Looks stunning. That backround is beautiful and it will look even better with the matching "free gifts" Cant wait to see it with the fish in it.

Wow it takes me ages to start the tank,but I have to say it looks better. It should be all done but my marine tank decide to crash and I lost some live stock so for the last couple days I was trying to get everything back like it was. The tank is half filled with tap water and tomorrow I will add RO water to fill the tank 100%. I hope I will transfer my stock on 8 or 9 June.
So this is how it looks half filled.

P1030368.jpg

P1030369.jpg

P1030371.jpg

So lats night was very long. Just be4 I go to bed found out that Ive small leak from the inlet/outlet holes in tank which means I had to drain all the water :angry: :angry:
I know why. Fluval is saying not to use any tools as they may cause damage but without tools you just cant to make everything as is should be. So after work I remove the tank from the stand and do it as it should be and filled back with water. Will see if this time is ok.

Later tonight I will add pics with the tank filled to the top :rolleyes:

As far no leaks :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And thats how it looks filled with water. 50% tap and 50% RO.

P1030373.jpg

P1030374.jpg

P1030375.jpg

P1030376.jpg

P1030378.jpg

Looking very nice. I'm sure you can't wait to stock it.

Last 3 days on Cyprus :-( :-( :-( and that back to work with the tank. Hope to add something during weekend

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back