My New Fluval Vicenza 260 Limited Edition Upgrade

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MORGANpl

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok so its time to upgrade my tank. As you can see Im running now Fluval Roma 90 with Fluval 205,Vecton Uv... I just pick up my new baby last week.
Its the FLUVAL VICENZA 260 LIMITED EDITION :D The tank looks just amazing. For a second I was thinking to put my marine fish there :no: . Tomorrow I will go to get some sand. Maybe If I found the right one I will order 3d background. After that I will start filling it with water and I would like little help. With the Fluval 90 I fill it uo with tap water and wait about month for the water to cycle. Should I do the same with the new one or maybe better use the RO water?? But only RO or should I mix with tap??
Watch this thread as I will update it as soon as I make any work to it :nod:

P1030175.jpg

P1030178.jpg

P1030177.jpg

P1030176.jpg

P1030166.jpg

P1030179.jpg

Nice looking livestock. Just curious..what species is the fish (in the first photo)in the bottom left of the tank with the long dorsal fins? those are really nice looking specimens! I'm putting together materials for a 70 gallon freshwater and am still undecided on the final livestock list. I might add this will be my first tank.

ooooooh ahhhhhhh
drool.gif

Looking forward to seeing how you get on!

Nice looking livestock. Just curious..what species is the fish (in the first photo)in the bottom left of the tank with the long dorsal fins? those are really nice looking specimens! I'm putting together materials for a 70 gallon freshwater and am still undecided on the final livestock list. I might add this will be my first tank.

Do you mean the same fish that is picture no5 ?? If yes than its Kribensis.

So today Im on my way to A5 aquatics and Wharf aquatics. Maybe I will get some sand and few other bits :rolleyes:

So there is small update. Unfortunately didnt get the sand that I have in my Fluval 90 :sad: :sad: but I got new Arcadia reflectors and new T5 as I manage to damage those that came with the tank :hey: (don't ask me how)

P1030189.jpg

P1030191.jpg

P1030190.jpg

I've order today some sand which I think it should be the same one that I've in my Fluval 90. When it arrives I will check and hopefully order more so I can start filling the new tank :rolleyes:
While we wait for the sand my missus decide to make small changes to the tank. Let me know what you think??

P1030203.jpg

P1030192.jpg

P1030193.jpg

P1030194.jpg

B-)
P1030195.jpg

P1030196.jpg

P1030197.jpg

P1030198.jpg

P1030199.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:
P1030200.jpg

P1030201.jpg

P1030202.jpg

That new tank looks lovely.
I also like your 90. What make is your sand? Also what's your stocking?
biggrin.gif

i have one sale if any one is interested it has a T5 lighting canopy :nod:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/390697-fluval-vicenza-260-limited-edition-marinetropical-t5-canopy-lights/

lee

Wow!! I know. You will ask what happend?? First I was very busy. Second my blue rams decide to spawn so I didn't want to touch anything but It looks like they dont grow up yet to be parents. Other thing is that I order 3d background and Ive been told that I should get it on the 10 april so I have to wait be4 I can start doing anything. :unsure: But... I found the sand that Ive in my 90L tank :rolleyes:

:angry: :angry: :angry: So another bad new. Ive order the 3d background from aqua-maniac.com and like I said it should be on the 10th April. I was happy on wednesday because it arrive. Took it home from work just to discover that they send me the wrong one!!!!! :shout:
So I contact them and they said that the new one will be with me on the 17th april.!!! If things will go lie now I newer star setting up my new tank. Im angry...very angry...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back