My New Fluval Edge Journal

No sorry the tank is 26l don't know,why I kept saying 23 ha

26l I keep thinking it's 23 for some reason haha :-s won't be much more ammonia if any increase on only 3 litres. I just bought more ammonia but just keeping it invade I ever need some still have a quarter of a bottle left too. People are funny in the shop they were like it's really good for cleaning certain things and I was like oh it's not for cleaning things its for my fish tank haha

Water tested again today, will be returning to testing twice a day again as of tomorrow
Results for ammonia were around 5ppm maybe slightly higher.... negative side of the api test kit.... it can't be much higher than 5 believe me so I'm hoping it will be fine if not I only have myself to blame but the ammonia has been processed much quicker lately so hoping the bacteria can cope with the ammonia, what you think?

Water tested again today, will be returning to testing twice a day again as of tomorrow
Results for ammonia were around 5ppm maybe slightly higher.... negative side of the api test kit.... it can't be much higher than 5 believe me so I'm hoping it will be fine if not I only have myself to blame but the ammonia has been processed much quicker lately so hoping the bacteria can cope with the ammonia, what you think?

If it's ever so slightly more I'm sure that will be fine :) hopefully be dropped by 2moro :good:

not much update tbh guys.
ammonia = around 5ppm
nitrIte = 0.25ppm
nitrAte = 0ppm
was wondering if anyone with knowledge of shrimps would no how many to keep in this tank?

not much update tbh guys.
ammonia = around 5ppm
nitrIte = 0.25ppm
nitrAte = 0ppm
was wondering if anyone with knowledge of shrimps would no how many to keep in this tank?

Starting to get nitrite now that will eventually rise and peak and then drop. Unless it vanishes and goes back to 0. I'd suspect rise.

test results from tonight are:

ammonia: 4ppm
nitrIte: 0ppm
nitrAte: 0 ppm

some change which is a good sign, hopefully if this is processed soon then the tank maybe ready, obviously not this time but soon haha

test results from tonight are:

ammonia: 4ppm
nitrIte: 0ppm
nitrAte: 0 ppm

some change which is a good sign, hopefully if this is processed soon then the tank maybe ready, obviously not this time but soon haha

Pleased its dropped 1ppm in 24hrs hopefully speeds up soon see what it is this time 2moro fingers crossed
good.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back