My new breeding project!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

lazarusthefishboy10

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey everyone. as you know, I posted a thread yesterday saying i was getting some rams. I took your advice and instead of putting them in my 90 litre aquarium, i put them in my 5 gallon. And they are doing fantastic and are very healthy!!!
Set temperature: 28-30C (82-86F)
I have a breeding cave
Lots of room
A couple ghost shrimp
sponge filter
PH: 6.8
I just made a video about it all, so please enjoy!!!

And please click this link if you wanna make money for free:
https://www.digistore24.com/content/299134/26781/Lazarusthefishboy/CAMPAIGNKEY

hate to tell you this, but this will almost certainly end up in dead fish

Hey everyone. as you know, I posted a thread yesterday saying i was getting some rams. I took your advice and instead of putting them in my 90 litre aquarium, i put them in my 5 gallon. And they are doing fantastic and are very healthy!!!
Set temperature: 28-30C (82-86F)
I have a breeding cave
Lots of room
A couple ghost shrimp
sponge filter
PH: 6.8
I just made a video about it all, so please enjoy!!!

And please click this link if you wanna make money for free:
https://www.digistore24.com/content/299134/26781/Lazarusthefishboy/CAMPAIGNKEY
Is this a joke or not?

The guy at the pet store said it is fine! And they seem to be happy. They are active, and there is a lot more room in the tank than you think

pet store people usually know next to nothing, as is clear in this case

Most sources on the web wouldn't state that a 5-gallon aquarium is suitable for a pair of rams. According to SeriouslyFish, GBRs need an aquarium size of at least 24"x12" or 60x30 cm for a pair.

hate to tell you this, but this will almost certainly end up in dead fish
I agree with @JuiceBox52 and @Crispii If you keep a breeding pair in a 5 gallon tank you are almost certain to have seriously injured or dead fish. Don't believe anything pet store workers tell you unless you know 100% that they are knowledgeable.

really do hate to crash your party, but that is not gonna end well

Hey Laz, I really hope they are wrong.
(I have no experience so can't offer advice).
Thanks for putting all the shots and music together, I really like your video, and the bamboo.

I don’t think 1 ram should live in a 5 gallon. I think the only non plant living things that could live in something that size is
A betta, dwarf puffer, dwarf frogs, ember tetras, micro rasboras, shrimp/snails, and dwarf crayfish

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back