• Poll closed .

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello guys! :)

I went to my LFS today in search of a betta, and I found one! He is a crowntail Male Betta! I am not sure what to name him yet (Please answer the poll), and I don’t have a picture of him in his tank, as he is still adapting to the temperature/water conditions of the tank. :)
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 120
I really like crown tails! Good pick!

Thank you! I will upload a picture of him in the tank, sometime today! :)

Guys, I need your help. He hasn’t been eating at ALL! I have tried feeding him pellets, cut in half pellets, and blood worms. He just spits them back out. What is the problem?

(All of my water parameters are in check.)

It is not uncommon for a new betta to refuse to eat. The usual cause is that the food you are giving him is different from the shop so he doesn't realise it is food.

I once had a betta that refused to eat pellets unless I soaked them first to make them soft. You could try this. Yo would need to lay them carefully on the surface as soaked pellets sink quite fast - I used a pipette of the type that comes with medication to put them in the tank one at a time - if you put them all in at once, some could sink before he's eaten them. And it makes it easier to remove if he won't eat them if there's only one pellet.

Ok, thank you both. I will try to soak the pellets, and hope that works! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back