My new beta fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ama

Reaction score
I bought this guy a week ago and he's ready to breed now. What kind of pair is good for him to breed

Attachments

• IMG_20190830_193349-01.jpeg
    IMG_20190830_193349-01.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 121
That is a beautiful betta! To bad you missed the BOTM contest! No worries, there is going to be a new fish of the month contest soon!! ;)

And kind of betta you want really, are you wanting fancy fins? Or fancy colors? :)

That is a beautiful betta! To bad you missed the BOTM contest! No worries, there is going to be a new fish of the month contest soon!! ;)

And kind of betta you want really, are you wanting fancy fins? Or fancy colors? :)
I prefer fancy fins

Ok! If you want one that looks like this betta.......

31BAF503-1BD4-44EF-8BF3-2159B8E3A183.jpeg

Then I recommend that you breed him with a Dumbo Ear Female. My betta (Picture above. ^) is a Super Delta Tale/Dumbo Ear Betta, And he looks great. Just a suggestion. ;)

Ok! If you want one that looks like this betta.......

View attachment 93489

Then I recommend that you breed him with a Dumbo Ear Female. My betta (Picture above. ^) is a Super Delta Tale/Dumbo Ear Betta, And he looks great. Just a suggestion. ;)
Wow! He looks beautiful. Thanks for your suggestion and i would like to try with white dumbo ear ☺️

Yes! I love Red White And Blue bettas! It’s like having an American flag tissue on your fish tank! :rofl:

That’s looks like one of your cars to the left, is it? :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back