My nano build

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hawaii has tiger sharks, no thanks lol! Florida is good enough for me
1AB8ECDF-9F9E-4242-AA94-6CBEA6E232AB.png
0542A063-9914-4043-AFF5-B0C813E53434.jpeg
4A1A0A47-3606-409D-830A-A7AF2289968E.png

WOW! What beach is that!?
It is in Siesta Key😍 We saw those rays right outside our condo. There was a manatee too, he swam right up and grabbed an old ladies float. The dolphins were on a shelling tour we did.

It is in Siesta Key😍 We saw those rays right outside our condo. There was a manatee too, he swam right up and grabbed an old ladies float. The dolphins were on a shelling tour we did.
Definitely adding that place to the list of must seA beaches lol... Its also closer than Hawaii!

Hi
👋
Everyone... I'm GLA$$...

Brief history:
Been keeping Aquariums since birth pretty much, Everything from 100 Gal Reef to 1 Gal Picos both freshwater & Salty but haven't keep any Aquariums in the last several years.

The Build Details:

Powering everything:
18 watt Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip by TP-Link (KP303) - Surge Protector with 3 Smart Outlets and 2 USB Ports, Works with Alexa Echo and Google Home, 2.4GHz WiFi

Lighting:
Emitever Full Spectrum Sunlike Plant Grow Light with Auto ON & Off Timer, 108 LED /10 Dimmable Levels

Aquarium:
Serine (Hydra Aquatici) 6.5 Gal Rimless Starfire Glass - 45° Beveled Edge - 23.6L x 6.8W x 9.5H inches in size got it from www.angelfins.ca

Substrate:
Fluval 12693 Plant and Shrimp Stratum
lava rock, Pumice & Calcined Clay mixed together from a bag of ( Bonsai Soil )
Bag of River Stones and a bag of Akadama

Filtration:
Jhua mini submersible water pump 90 gph (350L/H , 4 watts.
Going to build a DIY Filter.

Various other items:
2x Plastic Mesh bags

Livestock:
Nothing yet.

Currently collecting items till I'm able to get things started up...
Never saw rimless glass that. Mine are all framed with black painted aluminum. Yours is much cooler! 😍😍

Ordered this nano canister filter
Screenshot_20211113-000143_AliExpress.jpg

I've decided even though this is a planted tank, I want dam perfect water quality... Searched hi & low for a good option even DIY. BUT for $45.00 cad. It's gonna be the best option...

This specific model 602B is 110v 60Hz perfect for USA & Canada power outlets

Ordered some indian Almond Leaves 🍃 and some fish foods ... The plants are STILL in the mail, I ordered them on the 9th, says delivery is on the 15th. WTF ugh

If you lived in Malaysia delivery is 1-2 days;) I ordered shrimp from penang, it shipped on Monday arrived on Tuesday all the way to down here.
That's fantastic 😀 too bad I can't import cool shrimp from here. Costs are too high and easier to buy from local I guess lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back