My nano build

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Looking good! Cant wait to see it when its complete!

Who all is here in Ontario Canada with me?
I wish I was up there with all the forests and lakes... But no... I'm closer to a beach lol...

Like Toronto Beaches ⛱ ?
No no... I'm in America lol... Where I'm at there is almost no winter... Cold to us is 60°F while cold to you is under 0°F lol... I'm in more tropical weather

I am pretty sure there are a lot of people who would prefer the beach lol.
Lets trade... I guarantee you'll want to go to a river or lake after a few months of here... Trust me, the water is a nice blue and its not the best of cities... I live about 45mins away from the beach...

Lets trade... I guarantee you'll want to go to a river or lake after a few months of here... Trust me, the water is a nice blue and its not the best of cities... I live about 45mins away from the beach...
Oops I meant to say the water is NOT a nice blue lol...

Pfff I would prefer my mountains and lake to the ocean anyway.

I am pretty sure there are a lot of people who would prefer the beach lol.
One other thing! Before I came to where I am now, I lived in Kentucky... When my dad said were moving to the east where the beaches are, I was sooo exited! Then came the first time visiting the beach amd it was a let down... The water was brown instead of a nice blue like I had seen in pictures... At this time I was about 7-9 years old... But it was still a let down...
Pfff I would prefer my mountains and lake to the ocean anyway.
Good... Lakes and freshwater rivers are the best!!!

One other thing! Before I came to where I am now, I lived in Kentucky... When my dad said were moving to the east where the beaches are, I was sooo exited! Then came the first time visiting the beach amd it was a let down... The water was brown instead of a nice blue like I had seen in pictures... At this time I was about 7-9 years old... But it was still a let down...

Good... Lakes and freshwater rivers are the best!!!
That is so disappointing

I want to go to Hawaii one day... I've heard the water can be really blue out there
I’ve been to Hawaii 3 times (I have family there), and this is Hanamau Bay. It’s a popular snorkeling place. It’s a dream! There’s 3 foot pipe fish, water is completely clear, it’s awesome! If you ever go to O’ahu, go to that beach. Or turtle bay!
2Q==.jpeg

I’ve been to Hawaii 3 times (I have family there), and this is Hanamau Bay. It’s a popular snorkeling place. It’s a dream! There’s 3 foot pipe fish, water is completely clear, it’s awesome! If you ever go to O’ahu, go to that beach. Or turtle bay!
View attachment 147465
See! Thats what I thought my dad meant by a "beach" LOL! I'll definitely keep that in mind... Thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back