Bigpig Fishaholic Joined Mar 29, 2008 Messages 510 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Portadown/Norn Iron May 8, 2008 #1 2 weeks old Bethany
Helen G Fishaholic Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 499 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheshire May 8, 2008 #2 OMG! she is georgeous!!
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 8, 2008 #3 I agree. Making me broody.
Helen G Fishaholic Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 499 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheshire May 8, 2008 #4 Wilder said: I agree. Making me broody. Click to expand... Oh good it's not just me then!
C clairelovestlc New Member Joined Oct 20, 2007 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 8, 2008 #5 Helen G said: Wilder said: I agree. Making me broody. Click to expand... Oh good it's not just me then! Click to expand... Mee too!! AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Helen G said: Wilder said: I agree. Making me broody. Click to expand... Oh good it's not just me then! Click to expand... Mee too!! AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Bigpig Fishaholic Joined Mar 29, 2008 Messages 510 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Portadown/Norn Iron May 10, 2008 #6 thanks guys she was 7.11 when born then droped to 7.5 now she 8.5
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 10, 2008 #7 Yes they do drop weight in the first few days. I still no my children birth weight emma was 7.9, andrew 8.7
Yes they do drop weight in the first few days. I still no my children birth weight emma was 7.9, andrew 8.7
snoopyfrench87 Fishaholic Joined Mar 19, 2008 Messages 415 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location UK May 10, 2008 #8 she is beautiful! you must be so proud!!