My Little Girl All Grown Up.

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
21,639
Reaction score
12
Points
38
Location
GB
Emma 22 with her boyfriend scott who are getting married in may next year.
 
Hi Wilder,
She looks beautiful, I bet she's broke a few hearts in her time!
All the best for her wedding next year, I bet you're very proud. :D
 
Thanks stang1 that was along edit
 
My son andrew won't let me put his pic up, he said no way are you putting a pic up of me on a fish forum.
:lol:
 
Do it anyway! The one pleasure us parents get is embarrassing our kids!
 
:lol: Won't let me near them pics on his computor and need a password he's not daft.
 
Aww lovely pic of another Emma lol. Shes lovely Wilder, and congrats with the coming wedding :)
 
Thanks black angel you reminded me meant to do it a while ago, asked my son to email the pic but you not what there like.
 
:lol: Nobody was interested so removed it myself.
And my husband said I couldn't of put a worse pic up of her.

But I like it.
 
:lol: No she not russian.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top