My Little Boys Fish Tank--- Hes 3 And Does All The Work

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
hia
this is my little boys tank, hes 3 nearly 4 and he maintans the tank, i help him of course, but he does water changes with a small cup and a bowl,he feeds them and loves them to bits,
he saw a posting with my borb and asked if i could put his on so he can have funny faces too..the tank and fish are in excellent health, tho you will see the stone has algae on it
he has 5 guppies and 4 neons+ 1 unidentified fish that came in the same bag from lfs ( same size as neons) ( our first fish that survived the cycle as i knew no better at the time, so they have been with us over 4 months) he has a fluval 2+ filter and a treasure chest that blows big bubbles (he adores that), he shows a lot of respect for his fish,and i think thats a very good thing at such an early age he often sits here and i show him other peoples pics and he enjoys them lots... so here it is :):):):):)

003-3.jpg

hia name is shae, but we call him tottyman,as hes so cute! :)
heres totty too, this pic will make him smile,it was yesterday
009-2.jpg

How adorable! :wub:

[quote name=''genesis' post='1945583' date='Mar 16 2008, 08:52 PM']How adorable! :wub:[/quote]
lol 2 seconds the batteres went

Hello Shae, You should be very proud of yourself, you have a lovely tank (and a cheeky smile :p )

shelaghfishface, well done on teaching the basics at such an early age, the trouble is now little Shae has fishkeeping in his blood, you will be forever spending out on bigger and bigger tanks and equipment. :shifty: :blink: :blink: :blink:

He is such a cutie, Wish mine were still three years old .. lol

Its fantastic to see people teaching kids the right way from the beginning, I have a 12 yr old and 8 yr old and make them get involved, they know from the outset they have to take care of their animals and are actively encouraged to get involved in the good and the bad stuff. (Although if it rains they will NOT walk the dog)

Great Looking tank, My youngest wants one of them Spongebob things in P@H LOL Nooo Way ....

Becks.

He is such a cutie!!! :wub:
Fantastic looking tank, can he come and do mine?
Here come the smilies....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

what a dude!!!! :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

cracking tank and great that he's into it. I bought my 5 yr old a 2ft tank for his 2nd birthday and its been the best value present ever. He still loves it and gets involved

Shae your tank is ace dude!!! :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :wizard: :santa: d:D : :shifty: :crazy: :good: :lol: :nod: # :good: :hyper:

Shae! Your hairstyle is awesome too! ^_^ B-) :wizard: :santa: :music: :cool: :good:

my 4 yr old girl has a tank but she aint doing water changes yet, he fav fish are the synos,

tottyman you tank is awesome keep up the good work :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

This is absolutely adorable. I don't have kids but can't wait to have a few of my own. BOYS, but don't have any control over that now do we? I can't wait to be able to share fish with my kids. I hope they love it as much as your little guy does. :hyper:

Shae your tank looks fabulous, keep up the good work!

^_^ :D B-) :) :thumbs: :fun: :hyper: :nod: :fish: :hooray: :cool: :mama: :kana: :flex: :friends: :good: :yahoo:

Hopefully we have now met the smiley quota. :lol:

Most reactions

Back