My Guppy Fry :)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

im in suffolk, where abouts are you?

ooo i will have a look for noor and see if they have any, thanks for that :)

Ellieabbott4 said:
im in suffolk, where abouts are you?

ooo i will have a look for noor and see if they have any, thanks for that
smile.png

Up north-waaaaay up north across the border :( He's not been online in a while, look at his thread in this journals section it's only a few topics down the page. Stunning fish. 

just another picture......

ive seen in my fry tank that ive got at least 4 more come through this batch......

I've got some lovely babies growing up at the moment, at least 4 have spotty tails and about 2 look like the endler crosses I already have. Who know what some of the smaller fry will turn out to be. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more spotty tails

Ellie, those frys at 4 weeks old are doing fine and your method of raising them is very correct.  Keep it up.

another month has passed and the males are turning more beautiful everyday

Oh wow, i've said it before they are stunning! How old are the ones in the pics above please?

I can't stop looking at them. There tails seem to keep growing as well. It makes me wonder how big they will get. I think I've worked it out that they are about 3 months old. As the first few pictures I put up of the two was the 1st June and I think they were about 4 weeks old then. I have so many different batches of fry that its difficult to keep track. I think I must have at least 200 fry at the moment! There is bound to be some more spotty ones in there somewhere

Ny82 said:
Aww we could have! How far are you?
There's a user who used to be on here called noor. He had the Japanese blue grass guppies and the albino full red ones too. Beautiful fish!

You have a good memory Ny82.

New pictures. The first picture is one of my new additions, ive already got one baby from him that has the same colours. fingers crossed for more. furhter down is my spotty tail guppies, their tails are just getting bigger and bigger. Also some lovely orange guppies have come through in one of my batches of fry.

It just gets better Ellie... They are all 'Stunna's'  and their tank looks pretty good too.

Me likey the orange tail male best.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back