My First Planted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i really dig that glosso, hc, and rici i think it was called... could you give me the full names? so i can request it at my lfs? thanks alot!!! im looing for a good carpet plant.

this tank is amazing. What kind of cost are we looking at here? Ive got a 90L roma and want to upgrade to a larger tank in the summer (200L maybe?)

What have all your plants cost u? and the luminaire,CO2 system,extra filter,plants and so on.

I reckon my tank has cost me in the region of 200 quid (i got the tank,cabinet and filter for 75..the heater,plants,gravel,background pic and fish have made up the rest)

Dont wanna spend too much more on the upgrade so may steer clear of planted and just have some bogwood and anubias/java fern/moss in the new tank.

Ok this tank is nothing short of breathtaking, and its your first!!!! Well done! i have actually bookmarked it for reference! xD

This tank is still going, here some of the latest photos:

pict2990.jpg

pict2993.jpg

pict3005.jpg

pict3007.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

This looks amazing m8, must take you ages to rearrange stuff, can u recommend any plants to me? im gonna turn half my tank into a heavily planter area.

Another update another photo, the new CO2 inline diffuser is great, very happy I purchased that :) tank is now pearling like crazy, even the Fissidens fontanus is pearling! lol

Photos just had a resize, and straight off the camera, the Tamron 90mm macro is a great lens! Shame the camera its attached to! lol

Think that is enough photos for one day haha :)

Would you be to upset if i stole your tank? I want it.. joking :lol:

great tank insperation to me to get my bum of the couch and sort my tank out :good:

Well the tank is still going without a rescape, just keeps evolving from one to the next, here the latest photo taken yesterday:

pict0302c.jpg

Took the opportunity to make a video also: http://vimeo.com/13137723

Some older photos of the tank, fauna and flora:

Threadfin Rainbows:
pict0113fb.jpg

pict0123v.jpg

pict0076z.jpg

pict0134pk.jpg

pict0137h.jpg

Moss:
pict0112t.jpg

Pearling:
pict0107b.jpg

Where its located in the room:
pict0205o.jpg

Pixie being naughty! (Portuguese Podengos)!
pict0193p.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments and critiques always welcomed :)

incredible!! absolutley incredible!! Fantastic choice of the new fish as well :)

incredible!! absolutley incredible!! Fantastic choice of the new fish as well :)
Many thanks, yes love the threadfins :) beautiful and peaceful :)

Can I possibly put in a request... could I get a full sized version for use as my desktop background? :look: :D
Yes you can, here: http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5255/pict0302t.jpg

Fantastic threadfins! Always been a fan of those.
Thanks, I am not a big fan, my favourite fish, I did love the Bosemani too!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back