My first betta embrace

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

No pics yet, but the eggs now have started to shape and have a lil tail on them, shoudn't be too long untill they can be swimming abouts by themselves :D, i'm a grandpa and i'm only 18 :D

:unsure: I will post pics when you can actually see them better in the pics! :thumbs:

Cool what are u going to feed them. And.............................can i have some babies are those veil tails.????????????????????????????????????

:thumbs: Not to sure yet, I believe it's the short tail betta, which are really beautyfull in my opinion, but I cant be 100% sure as the male might also still be young.

I will feed them egg yoke, i'll boil it and then I crash it with water and give it to the new fellas, I might also give them the ready made fry food that I have.

gonna be great, pics to come! :D

thats really awesome that it went so well for your first time. I'm hoping to get a female betta soon and breed her with my opaque male once I get a larger tank. very cool pics as well :kewlpics:

how big is the tank your breeding them in... im tryin mine in a 10 gallon right now but its too big... gonna try n make a divider so i can breed 2 pairs at once :D... its cool that theyre actually breeding.. is it in an empty tank or what ?

Thanks guys, i've been looking around and for the newbies of betta breeding is not easy at first.

The tank it self I think it's 15-20 litres and is half empty/half full of water :p. I am buying another tank as a grow out and then i'll be buying 1 more just to breed bettas without gravel and a few plants.

It took about a week before they actually embraced, the male at the moment is under the nest picking up the small guys, he's doing a really good job so far so he's gonna get some really good food and nice treated water when he's done.

Superb lilttle guy, will see how I go along as I will post pictures, but being the first time not sure how it's going to end. BUT fingers crossed :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back