My Daughter Drew Me A Picture

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
4,481
Reaction score
4
Points
38
img040-1.jpg
 
When they draw pics, its usually a circle, a tail at the end, a pectoral fin,and eyes.
O: someones coming into the fish hobby~ :)
 
WOW, I have NEVER seen a Clown Whale!!!! Are they rare???? lol, sorry, couldn't resist. That is actually probably better than what i could draw.
 
that would go lovely as my background picture on my tank !! ;)
 
I think it's great that your daughter is showing an interest in the hobby. It is something that you will be able to share with her as she grows.
 
WOW, I have NEVER seen a Clown Whale!!!! Are they rare???? lol, sorry, couldn't resist. That is actually probably better than what i could draw.
Unbelievable but that was the first thought I had too. I thought it was a Nemo Whale. Very nice picture though. My best art is drawing stick figures and I'm not very good at that.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top