My cute yorkie

mmarch

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This is my doggie, that I love, she has a great personality, so calm, and inteligent!!
Her name is Twinkie, but we call her sometimes "lura".. how funny!

Well here's the pic..

Attachments

• Lura.JPG
    Lura.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 109
Yes, *GONI* welcome to the forum, and I'm happy you like my dog, I'm gonna send you an other photo of her..
:)

Attachments

• luracloseup.jpg
    luracloseup.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 107
I bought her in Venezuela (South America), his father was a teacup yorkie, was so small, that when I went to buy her, I thought that the puppy I was buying, was her father of 5 years old.. But she was as big as the palm of your hand at 2 months old!!

those are great pics of you yorkie. they are very sweet dogs.

I asked in the newbie section but you may have missed it. where in S. Fla are you. My Fiancee and I live in Hollywood and I work in North Miami. It is great to have more Fla. people here. Yay :D

Hey Tanked, yes I'm living in Weston right now, but I used to live in Miami . Next tuesday II'm going to Venezuela, and comming in 6 weeks to FL..
Here is another pic of my yorkie!!
Well I'll get in touch when I arrive to go to the aquarium with Jane and Daniela..

Attachments

• 2short.jpg
    2short.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 105
What a sweetheart!

I'll have to post a picture of my Yorkie sometime. I lost her just this year. She would have been 8 years old but she was a diabetic and had cushings disease. They are a great breed!

Most reactions

Back