My Cat Discovered My Tank.

My Coriander loves to stare at them. She dips her paw in sometimes, but mostly she just takes it out to lick it. Tastes yummy. She's crazy over the veggies flakes for the platies, not so much the betta pellets. :lol: Yum yum!

my friends cat tried to swat at his fish. what the cat didnt realise was it was swatting at a 16" rhombus pirahana needlass to say the cat lost cost my mate 100 quid for vet bill and the cat stays well clear of all fish tanks now :lol: cruel but u gotta laugh

Never a problem with them getting into the tank, but my manx cat loves to drink the tank water :sick:
I've tried to get him to stop but sadly, my pets seem to exert secret brain control over me and he has his way...

My little dog (gizmo) sometimes sits in front of my 54 L and every time a fish sits in front of him for to long he snaps at it hitting his nose gently on the tank.
He is so cute! Sorry to but in on your thread! Cheers, Joemuz

ours have never shown much interest in the fish, however we set up a little quarantine tank to do a very slow drip acclimatisation (pH of 7.5 in the shop, 5.5 in the tank!) on the floor last night and Lu-Li was fascinated.

they love cichlid pellets, too they've got into the tank cupboards a few times and feasted on them

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back