My brilliant doggie!

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
This is my Sheltie/Australian Shepherd doggie, Calvin. He's awesome and I love him to death. I used to show him in 4H, and we are the official Reserve Champions in obedience in our state :) (Scuze my bragging moment, I'm just so darned proud of him! :wub:) He's brilliant, knows millions of tricks and words - I think he's probably the smartest dog I've ever met. I think he's too cute for words, so I'll just show y'all a pic :D

Attachments

• Picture_1.jpg
    Picture_1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 78
Awwww he's cute!! :wub: Intellectual doggie! :D Did u train him urself? Must have put a lot of effort!! Brilliant!! :nod:

Hehe you guys are nice, I love hearing my pets complimented :) Yup, I trained him myself - that was part of the agreement with my parents when they finally relented and let me get a puppy hehe. He's very smart, so it wasn't too hard, he learned how to "bow" in 20 min! :wub:

He's a Doll face! My kids would love to have one just like him( they are drooling in the background)

I would love to a have a doggy but hubby is not a big animal person :-( so we keep the fish which he tolerates -_-

Lovely doggie - wish I could have one, but hubby has "alergies" and fishies are about the only animals that don't effect him :rolleyes:

If you really want a dog or something, just get it while your husband is gone. Then, when he comes back, say you rescued him from the pound and they were going to put him down. Trust me, his heart will melt. ;)

Valerie

val~ how scandelous!!! :eek: (funny tho) ;)

julie~ my neighbor when i was little had 2 dogs that looked just like calvin. her house was my first experience with dogs and those two were my faves, so iv'e always had a soft spot for them. Calvin sure is a cutey-pie! :wub: wish my dogs were that smart.... but then again that retarded feature is so dang cute an loveable!!! :lol:

Most reactions

Back