My Betta Tattoo =)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

silverrabbit

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Very pleased with it - can't wait to add some more when my tattoo guy gets back from hols :D

P8010569.jpg

P8010570.jpg

It's based on my first betta, Kai :)

No didn't really hurt - more like tickled, but I find having a tattoo quite relaxing :) i'm just left craving more lol :)

No didn't really hurt - more like tickled, but I find having a tattoo quite relaxing :) i'm just left craving more lol :)

Yer I like the feeling of having tattoos I have a few myself. I was like you and craved more so I did.
I just was not sure if it would be the some feeling on a foot.

Whoah, thats one sweet tattoo.
I had one, left me craving for more.
But as im only 17, its abit of a hassle to find people to tattoo me.

YF

That is very Nice, I think I know that Betta. Is that Treefrogs Betta Spirit By Any Chance.

I have no idea Gill... I took some pics of my boy into the shop and he came up with that as my pics were a "little flat" apparently, as it was just of him flaring, no real depth.

But yeah, bring on the bettas, getting impatient waiting for the healing! lol

I have no idea Gill... I took some pics of my boy into the shop and he came up with that as my pics were a "little flat" apparently, as it was just of him flaring, no real depth.

But yeah, bring on the bettas, getting impatient waiting for the healing! lol

Ah Ok, it looks very similar to that pic of spirit
post-22-1085454812.jpg

Mooey - that will look fab!

Gill.... :eek: that looks like the same pose, lmao. Maybe he used it to get the flow of the fins right? I think he was thinking along the lines of a VT, but it had to be CT. and mine's red and blue cos it's meant to be a tattoo of Kai. He's my first betta, and he's not doing too well, which is why I sort of wanted to immortalise(is that even a word? lol) him. my purple/pink and turquoise/white boys are next on my list, along with some background detail and stuff.

I just want more now *pouts*

Nice tattoo! Bettas are a really popular tattoo I've noticed. I see lots of people with them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back