My Betta (so Far!)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
hubbys in bournemouth today hoping he can find DP fishways and treat me to a super delta if they have any lol

DP is good but he only has a few cheap fish in the shop all the specials he keep's at home.

If he's got GPS the postcode is bh7 6at

and another good betta shop is Atlantis Aquarium
135 Charminster Rd
Bournemouth, BH8 8UH

Ask to be show other betta's he may have hidden as again only has a few on display but usually has around 20 fish on site.

Both close at 1pm today though

their only about 10 mins apart. all the other shops here are good but not for betta's

it is worth the trip pippoodle! I got Calcifer from DPs but on the website, spoke to him on...Friday? He is setting more up on the site in 5 days for selling - keep an eye out!

Here are some pics of the boys hopefully getting along :)
3740189448_4dee5b35b5.jpg

and Calcifer proving me wrong yet again he can fit through things I told him he couldnt!
3739403839_cdf8b50221.jpg

You wouldnt think that a fat fish like a betta could fit through there... but seems like he can without problems lol...

The frog and betta probs having fight about whos house it is nothing more than that

I was thinking that too. At this rate you'll have to get them both a house! Hehe.

Or at the very least extend it to be a two bedroom. :D

haha yeah a two bedroom....two bath ha i thought that was funny but love the house!! That was a great idea! They seem to love it, and that betta is AWESOME im personally not a fan but that makes me think twice about getting one! But maybe the nipping at eachother was just an argument over the house haha but nice set up!

LOL me and alex have thought about getting a second house to solve this problem but can pretty much guarantee they will both want that one!! SIgh boys will be boys ;) I swear Calcifer does it just because I told him he can't, typical. One good thing if Calcifer is in there, it means the frog is elsewhere!

thanks everyone! Definately would recommend ev_michael, dont know about anyone elses but Calcifer is such a spoilt rotten funny kid! The interaction between the two is extremely funny and endearing as well. :)

You get another house - Wont work they either both want old one or both want the new one lol... Its a never ending cycle

Sorry to break it to ya Amy

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back