My Bedroom Setup

Your tanks are just beautiful, and enviously crystal clear! May I ask about your lighting on the larger tank? Thanks!

Which is the tank in the left picture on your signature? Looks a great little setup :rolleyes:

Love your desk! It's so neat (unlike mine) and your tanks are really pretty :)

I just got one for my desk and I pretty much have no more space for studying :S

You tanks are exactly what I want mine to look like. The problem I'm coming up against at the moment is algae. Do you keep yours down chemically or have you just got the lighting perfect?

Haven't read this in a while! Thanks for all the comments!
The smaller tank is actually a 30L Fluval flora, but is very similar to the arc tanks.

The young angels have also gone to my brother and now have 240l to swim in :hyper: The big wide world ey! :good:

Thanks again!

Hi all thought i would Update my pictures as it has changed a fair bit. :rolleyes: Again. :lol:

Firstly I have a new "big" tank, I have got a Lido 120. Its a good improvement on my last tank! The only problem is that all my existing décor doesn't reach the top of the tank! So just got to wait for it to grow!
Secondly i have changed out the substrate in the Flora as I couldn't stand it any longer as every time I moved/replanted a load of black partials would block the filter and make the tank look dirty. So I have put in some gold sand, which the apistos seem to love!

So firstly:
overview.jpg

The new lido 120:
150l.jpg

This is from the other day, after my angels had picked a very good spot to spawn:
angelspawn.jpg

L264 plec:
l264.jpg

The female angel wanted to help so i also for a over the fin shot of the l264: :lol:
l264angelveiw.jpg

Now for the Flora 30l:
30l.jpg

I have put some panda Cichlids in here as its a very small species. Male:
Lost his colour a bit since I changed the sand. :unsure:
PandaM.jpg

Female:
pandaF.jpg

And the few resident Shrimpys! :good:
Shrimpy.jpg

And if anyone is interested how my angels turned out, here is one:
DSC00092.jpg