My Aquanano 30 Planted - For A Betta.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
definately up there with one of the best nano tanks i've seen.been thinking of doing something similar myself for a while and turn my juwel korall 60 into a shrimp tank so i'd need to rehome my betta.i think my mind is swayed after seeing this

boxcar said:
definately up there with one of the best nano tanks i've seen.been thinking of doing something similar myself for a while and turn my juwel korall 60 into a shrimp tank so i'd need to rehome my betta.i think my mind is swayed after seeing this
That's very kind words, thank you, however - I have since had a rescape:

2b7458dd95c5a879f3b7e82cf9eb26e0_zpsd9f23d86.jpg

Photo quality not so good as I used hubbies phone. I have used that piece od wood in my nano 40, so more room for "Vader" in the 30 now :)

It looks a bit less 'jungley' than the first one but the plant will probably grow in.

Tek oot.

I know, it was nice, but was getting a royal pain when taking out the wood to clean and replacing without crushing plants or Vader.

I now have it in my nano 40, pics to be uploaded soon :)

Why did you take the wood out? Did you have any filtration?

I've got my eye on a nano tank, 12" cube comes with light, heater & filter I'm thinking of using it as a fry thank?
Tank!!, (fat fingers & iPhone)

Yes it has filtration powerhead and heater all hidden at the back of tank.

Hi Shelster, your tanks looking great, I have the same one and was planning to put a Betta in it as well.  I was just wondering how yours is handling the flow speed of the powerhead?  Although mine is on the lowest flow setting, I am still not sure its slow enough, so I was going to try and attach a spray bar. I have never had a Betta before, so was just wondering what you though?

Cheers

Pele

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back