My Allotment

cardinal sinner

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
IMG_0374.JPGIMG_0375.JPGThought I'd share some pics with you. My allotment is at the back of my house (how lucky am I?) We have had it for years my dad used to garden it but he is too old now, so we grassed it as my other half is sooooo not into gardening. In April this year I decided to have a strawberry bed. so hubby made me a raised bed. Then its just grown from there. Had to make it rabbit proof, hence the wire & tin sheets.I'm now growing all sorts of fruit & veg.

wow. well done. we only have a pitful garden, but we've started growing our own veg. the slugs got to half of it before we did. hope you get a good harvest.

Wow, that is great. Looks really pretty as well. I have seen people try having veggie patches in their gardens and it looks so messy. But yours is really pretty. Looks like a real pleasure to go into.

:good:

It looks very pretty! Your strawberry plants look very bushy! Thats always a good sign. I wish my garden looked that tidy, but weeds grow in our dirt aswell. And it is quite anoying to have to continually pull them, plus the fact that some of our plants are so big, its hard to get the weeds out from under them!

Most reactions

Back