My African Tiger Fish

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
438
Points
83
Location
Wirral UK
It's been many years I think since I last posted in this forum but thought I'd check if its still alive
Here's my current favourite fish a Vittatus Tiger Fish, superb fish thats growing pretty swiftly and is now about 10"
Tiger 4.webp

Tiger 6.webp


Tiger 1.webp
 
They aren't fish for hand feeding, unless you don't want the hand anymore...
 
Lot of nice fish in that tank...
 
They aren't fish for hand feeding, unless you don't want the hand anymore...
true, I feed with plastic tongues and was target feeding the payara last night and the tiger just smashes the food off it, such a fast and powerful fish
 
Is that the tail of arowana I see? If so would love to see a picture of it, they are such a cool fish.
cheers
It is its a banjar red x tan yong asian aro. I will get some on this computer later
 

Most reactions

Back
Top