My 30 Gallon Stocking Ideas

Imcanadieneh

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Michigan
I'm thinking

1 blood parrot

1 blue ram

3 angelfish

and a rubbernose plecko

What do you guys think about this?
 
Ok I wasn't sure about him, I'm trying to find a fish that will get bigger in size to use as a centerpiece. What would you suggest? I want a fish that will get bigger actually. Not huge but big enough you look at him first.
 
Ok I wasn't sure about him, I'm trying to find a fish that will get bigger in size to use as a centerpiece. What would you suggest? I want a fish that will get bigger actually. Not huge but big enough you look at him first.
how about some gourami
 
3 full grow. Angles might be pushing it in a 30 gal. They get like 6" they are not small fish and will become your centerpiece.

1 angle
2 rams
1 bn pleco
6 tetras some good sized ones like red eyes or something.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top