tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank4.jpg

tank5.jpg

tank6.jpg

tank7.jpg

cheers :rolleyes:

woo hoo the posting worked too!

thats looking really nice once all the greenery grows on the slate will look proper kool, well done
nice fish also.

thats looking really nice once all the greenery grows on the slate will look proper kool, well done
nice fish also.

cheers, yea cant wait till the moss grows over the elastic bands and totally covers the slate and bog wood!

cheers, yea cant wait till the moss grows over the elastic bands and totally covers the slate and bog wood!

Try using fishing line instead of elastic bands. The elastic bands are more prone to degrade in your tank plus the fishing line won't stand out as much.

Try using fishing line instead of elastic bands. The elastic bands are more prone to degrade in your tank plus the fishing line won't stand out as much.

yea i tried that with fishing line, is very fidderly, the elastic bands work very easily and are now almost covered by the moss,

cheers for the advise....any other comments? hahaha :shifty:

Nice tank, I love the coloring and look of it all! Should look even better when the moss has grown. Your fish seem healthy, thanks for the pictures. :)

I love it. I wish I had the imagination to plant a tank like that. Very nice. :good:

thanks for the comments, much appreciated.... :good:

Piltdownpaul: yeah that rainbow is very nice, however he did have 4 mates untill he bullied them one by one..... :angry:

so he is now on his own, he doesnt bother the harlequins and is too small to bother the rams or angels....

does anyone have any comments on the aqua scaping? i was thinking about changing it?

maybe remving some slate and bogwood? and perhaps heavily planting it some more?

i find i am getting quite a bit of hair algae on the tips of the java fern? is this due to the co2 introduction? had a nutrafin kit for about a month now...

was thinking of totally rescaping tonight, was wondering if anyone had any ideas?

I don’t like that orange looking rock on the right
Also as said above fishing line would look a lot better than the elastic bands
But overall it’s looking good, keep up the good work :good:

Most reactions

Back