my 1 snail had babies? + im bored with my fish

TheeMon said:
drunken, yeah i know this but guess what? i dont give a crap... they both get the care they need, my ONLY prob with my convict is he is (at the moment) dominating my tank, since the only other active fish i have is the lab... he picks on him, once i get more mbuna he'll be fine(if i dont get rid of him first) he's lived with all my fish for a long time... hes normly a hider, he tends to stay in this brick i got...

oh also i got a betta in there too? you gotta complain about that too?

bottom line there my fish, there being takken care of 110% so buss off, sorry but im so sick of people saying oh this fish and that fish CANT coexist when they obivously can, and quite well too if i might add
Judging from your last post, you're not going to want to hear this, either. But the real "bottom line" is that you THINK you are taking care of your fish 110%, but all you are accomplishing is having a tank full of fish that are just "existing". You say you don't give a crap about the water requirements of your fish in the same sentence that you also say that they get the care that they need? :dunno: How do you justify that? You have had these fish together for a long time--yes, it is possible to do this. They CAN co-exist together. But NOT "quite well". If everything were going well in your tank, I don't think the 2nd part of this post would have been necessary. I have kept yellow labs before, and I still have a tank full of multi-generational convicts, and there is nothing "boring" about them, as long as their needs are met. People keep telling you that this fish and that fish can't co-exist because they want you to have a good fish-keeping experience. The problems you are experiencing are self-inflicted because of your unwillingness to listen to others. Yes, we all know that they are "your fish" and you can do with them as you wish. But please also remember that they are living creatures that you have taken into your stewardship, and by purchasing them you are committing to meeting their needs to be able to live out a normal life (as normal as life in an artificial aquarium environment can be).

Holding my tongue on the betta issue, I've said enough already. :S

Female Mystery snails can store a males sperm for upto six months, so no male needed if you had it for five months.

Jon

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back