elisew
I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Looked into my tank this morning and saw something small move really quickly, I thought maybe it was just a bit of food or waste but on closer inspection I could see 2 tiny black eyes coming out of one of the Escargot shells.........it`s a multifaciatus fry!!
Now I know for sure there`s at least one male in the tank
Thought I`d share a couple of video clips I managed to get of the fry. On the second vid the fry swims from the shell across towards the rock and then returns:
http
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hb2zpeBe8
http
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaxrqi_aOw0
Now I know for sure there`s at least one male in the tank
Thought I`d share a couple of video clips I managed to get of the fry. On the second vid the fry swims from the shell across towards the rock and then returns:
http
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hb2zpeBe8http
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaxrqi_aOw0


I`ve moved all the multis into the 35L now, unfortunately there`s no sign of the little fry that was under the shell but there`s nothing I can do about it
Now the punk fry that I separated from the parents have all died and I can only see one still swimming in the big tank with the parents. I really don`t know what`s happened to cause them all to die 








