Mozzie Larvae.

divegirl

Fishaholic
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
600
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Hi, I have found what appear to be mozzie larvae in an old tank in the garden. The tank has been sitting on the patio and collected rain water and is now full of the little creatures!!!! Is it safe just to sccop some out and feed them to my DP's?

Lisa x
 
Thanks for your reply....
I'll give it a go then!!!!

Lisa x
 
Just be wary of adding the actual water to the tank Lisa :D

I'd use a very fine net to sift them out of the water if you can :D
 
yeah the water will be stagnent so best to wash then lightly if poss , sorry forgot to put that oops thanks jennybugs could of had a potential disaster then
 
That's what I've just been trying to do.....they're b*ggers to isolate though :lol:

Lisa x
 
yeah they are lol try using a coffee filter paper or/and the removable micromesh filter in coffee machine if you have one that is i use the papers but you have to be carefull with them as they rip way too easy when wet i use these
 
I just chuck them in straight from stagnant water but I like to live on the wild side.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top