moved the Bettas!

BettaBoyz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
well, my weeks been eventful. and i'm damn glad i changed my water yesterday; it froze up again today! either way, i've moved Cairo (muddy Pharoah-type crowned veiltail) and Rinkee (red crowned/semi-split veiltail Grrl) into their new abodes; 1g jars!

Rinkee has a dose of black and purple gravel with sprinklings of her old pink gems, a sprig of fake silk plant that fell out of it's weight and is not held down by a wooden bead, a floating lillypad and her new Japonicus Shrimpie pal!

Cairo still has his old green gravel from my Betta kit, but a new red-leafed plant and the old ceramic rock-on-a-leaf-with-frog ornament. his Shrimpie pal and him aren't big eaters; there's food everywhere! buut, first signs of good luck; the Shrimp has shed his first skin, which lays crumpled on the bottom. quite the opposite of the death my dad predicted!

Flash is between them in his drum-style 1g bowl, with black gravel and his log-cave ornament, with two Shrimpies (i accidentally got four rather then three) that have both shed. they eat like PIGGIES! all the Bettas are on bloodworms/Betta pellets/shrimp pellets, and the Shrimpies get 'Slowly Sinking Goldfish Crumbles'- for vegetarianism!

=) happy fishies! and hopefully soon a new Boy will be added beside Rinkee; a DT!

sounds great!

where abts are u frm ? id like to try and get a betta bowl/jar. but havent seen them ova here.

it wud be even better if u managed to get sum pix up of the betta bowls!

Most reactions

Back