Mortal Kombat 2011

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Ok so I've loved the series so far, apart from Armageddon, the rest were the best fighting games I've ever played. And Mortal Kombat is now going back to it's original roots as a 2D fighter, which I am so excited about and have been since it's been announced. Bring on Thursday the 21st of April, So this thread is kind of just for discussion about the game, and to see who is actually going to buy it?

Here's Scorpions Trailer (My favorite Character from the previous games):

Looks decent doesn't it? Will be interesting to see what it's actually like, I imagine they will shift a few copies. I don't think I could personally get bored of playing Mortal Kombat, Raiden and Kano were my favourites and it's exciting to see them in '11

If I had a working PS3, I might of considered a copy myself. Might dig the PS1 out!

James.

Got it yesterday, a day early. This game is everything I anticipated and more, has a few bugs at the moment but it's not even officially been released in the UK yet, so I can't really complain. The Story is so Epic for a fighting game, and there's tons to keep you entertained if you're a soley single player person. And the leaderboards on the official site and the community will make this game a long time playable game.

Must say its looking good, going to wait until I can pick it up for about 25 though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back