EddieW

Fish Addict
Reaction score
A couple more pics of my angels

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 55
Nice fish i just got some angels yesterday a mated pair. Hoping to get some black and white 1s and pure black 1s. Can u put in gourami in wit them?

Oscar,

Gouramis should be fine with Angels as far as I know. The only things I know that you definitely CANNOT put with Angels are neon tetras (food!), fin nipping fish (such as Tiger Barbs) or any other aggressive fish which you wouldn't put in a community set up.

Cheers, Eddie

I'm assuming then, that I wouldn't want to put amber tetras (about same size as neons) in with angels?
-Josh

Josh,

I have only ever seen it mentioned specifically about neon tetras - I have never seen it mentioned about any other ones, not even cardinal tetras. I am not an expert though, so hopefully someone with more knowledge will jump in and give us the correct answer....

Trish,

Thanks for the kind words - I will pass your compliment on the them :)

Cheers, Eddie

If you buy the angels as babies (like the size of a coin) about 3cm long and put in the neons at the same time they are fine. I did this and got them to live with basically all of the fish I was told not to put them in with. But make sure as adults you don't leave them for like a week or something with out feeding them as they are pretty much certian to be gobbled up, I kept them with them so you should. (be careful don't just take my word for it as all angelfish have a 'personality' and they get aggro during breeding)

HTH,
Carey

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back