Monte Carlo

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tylapollyanna

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a really small bit of Monte Carlo. Will it grow and if so how can I ensure it’s growth?

I'm no expert (still learning about plants) but from my understanding monte carlo likes high light and c02... I'm sure it will grow but grows faster with the above

The Tropica website has some very good information on the different plants. I’m new to plants and have chosen lots that they label as “easy”. They have Monte Carlo as a “medium” but I’ve taken the risk and ordered some to see how it goes...

I'm no expert (still learning about plants) but from my understanding monte carlo likes high light and c02... I'm sure it will grow but grows faster with the above
Okay! Thank you.
my tank is good high lighting. I use the high lighting for my red plants too.
how would I put more co2 in the tank?

Okay! Thank you.
my tank is good high lighting. I use the high lighting for my red plants too.
how would I put more co2 in the tank?
You'd have to set up a system and inject it into the tank ? way too complicated for my tiny brain but there's loads of videos on YouTube that can explain it.

I don't recommend using liquid co2 you find in a bottle, co2 is a gas not a liquid, that stuff is basically an algaicide that kills algae allowing plants to use the nutrients instead... Trouble is the component is something used in embalming fluid and is essentially poison and could actually kill your plants and fish

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back