Molly lethargic and losing weight

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

My other tank as least doesnā€™t have any symptoms as I use different buckets, syphons, nets, and havenā€™t moved anything except one of the fish I transferred from my 75g tank and put him in a breeder net at the top of the tank with the suspected works for few hours several weeks ago. I fed them yesterday as well and didnā€™t see any of them had white poop and none of them seem skinny at all. Since that tank is a 75g, Iā€™ll wait to see if any symptoms emerge as based on the medicine I found, itā€™s be $75 for the month treatment of that tank and donā€™t want to put them under unneeded stress. Does it matter if the medication is a liquid or solid form?

My other tank as least doesnā€™t have any symptoms as I use different buckets, syphons, nets, and havenā€™t moved anything except one of the fish I transferred from my 75g tank and put him in a breeder net at the top of the tank with the suspected works for few hours several weeks ago. I fed them yesterday as well and didnā€™t see any of them had white poop and none of them seem skinny at all. Since that tank is a 75g, Iā€™ll wait to see if any symptoms emerge as based on the medicine I found, itā€™s be $75 for the month treatment of that tank and donā€™t want to put them under unneeded stress. Does it matter if the medication is a liquid or solid form?
Hey @Colin_T, I read your post about deworming and I just had a question. I live in the US, whatā€™s a good brand that has fenbendazole and should I look for a liquid version or is a powder fine? Iā€™ve never looked for this medication, but I found one on Amazon thatā€™s a powder by the brand ā€œCloverleaf, absolute wormerā€ that has fenbendazole as the main ingredient.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back