Modern Warfare 2

Sniper mission in the snow was fun, got really dizzy and felt sick A LOT on other bits , I'll just stick to Halo stuff on my 360 , SORRY.............................. :byebye:

just wanna say that if you play normal team death match and think camping is bad you should play hardcore that is crazy camping, totally different style of play. oh and my gamertag is bubblywobbely, just let me know your from tff if you add me.

I not played it as not much of a gamer any more but seen this video of some kid crying over it......... bad language though.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY

is nobody on the pc :( i have not got it yet..but im going to be getting it :hyper: camping can be fun....but only for short bursts! i like the run and kill kind of play :)

I love camping on Cod, sniper as the primary weapon and an MP5 or P90 as secondary, brilliant set up.

I think there is a some "allowance" as far as sniping & camping go together, i mean you cant exactly run around with one lol.

Love the game though!! Some maps are huge though :/ personally i like Terminal and rust hehe, i am pretty good on those :hyper:

Shame i have to wait until christmas to go on it properly :grr: I am just going around to friends houses and my cousin has just bought it too lol.

my xbox gamertag is: aaronnorth09
which i have already set up lol :blush:

Shame i have to wait until christmas to go on it properly :grr: I am just going around to friends houses and my cousin has just bought it too lol.
me too, I rented it for the first week to play online, just got to wait till christmas now so I can play campaign :D

My parents are a little apprehensive after all of the bad press it has received :rolleyes: , its no worse than any movie I've seen.

Greatest game ever!

Traded in Halo ODST for it, not even missing halo.
Finished the campaign in 4 hours on the first day, now I just play online only lvl 38 but get about 20 kills each match.
Add me on the xbox: JamaicangypoJOE

Unlocked everything for the M4A1
Now nearly unlocked everything for the Tar

They're the only two guns I use, I hate the campers! I just run around shooting at everyone I see, much more fun than camping.

Most reactions

Back