Modern Warfare 2

Shame i have to wait until christmas to go on it properly
sneaky2.gif
I am just going around to friends houses and my cousin has just bought it too lol.
me too, I rented it for the first week to play online, just got to wait till christmas now so I can play campaign
biggrin.gif

My parents are a little apprehensive after all of the bad press it has received
rolleyes.gif
, its no worse than any movie I've seen.

have to say i wasn`t too keen on buying it for the very same reason BUT apparently ive bought the others and never moaned about them( tho this has been made to sound VERY bad!) .. on the upside i havent seen the boys for days..crisps and pop keep going missing and now and again i hear the loo flush but thats about it :lol:

my Mum quesioned about that too, but killing civilians and killing soldiers are both bad in my eyes. TBH i dont take much notice of what i am killing -_-

I might be allowed it out next weekend for the xtival trial though lol - thanks for mentioning it!!

have to say i wasn`t too keen on buying it for the very same reason BUT apparently ive bought the others and never moaned about them( tho this has been made to sound VERY bad!) .. on the upside i havent seen the boys for days..crisps and pop keep going missing and now and again i hear the loo flush but thats about it :lol:

It has an 18 rating sticker on it?!
You did have the ability to remove the offensive scenes from the game so your kids couldn't play them, if you'd chosen to.

I didnt take any notice of killing civilians, it was great fun! thats the mission so you shouldnt have to think of it... i this country wasnt so cosmopolitan then we would be out of war by now, but no we cant take out the shepards who watch us, the same ones that the next day will be ripping our men apart by knives.. stick to the topic Adam, stick to the topic :rolleyes: there was a mission in modern warfare 2, the first one infact, there were hostiles watching the troops, why for god sake didnt they just gun then down, i know this can be a fine line to tread, im just making suggestions.

am i the only one that thinks this game really isnt all its cracked up to be?
i find it extrememly tedious, i find on the harder skill levels that the computer 'players' have wallhack and to be honest, most of the game seems like an after thought just to appeal to a few more thousand people.

cod 2 and 5 are the best so far. call of duty 2 is where its at though, get it on the PC, (if you have a decent one, mine is cutom builtt by my cousin, it has neons in the case and everything. The graphics on that are just as good as those on cod5 for the PS3.

i still think cod6 lacks the 'fun' element that the others have and fall behind games like battlefield 2 and the orginal far cry on PC.

Just you so far :p lol.
I didnt really like COD5, I could never get into it. it has all been about COD4 previously which i thought was the best.
I am terrible at PC games, i just cant get into them, the most i have go into is zoo tycoon :rolleyes: :blush:

regarding what Nick said, i dont think this game is the best either, give me COD4 anyday, nothing will ever beat that game for me, although, this does come pretty close.

have to say i wasn`t too keen on buying it for the very same reason BUT apparently ive bought the others and never moaned about them( tho this has been made to sound VERY bad!) .. on the upside i havent seen the boys for days..crisps and pop keep going missing and now and again i hear the loo flush but thats about it
laugh.gif

It has an 18 rating sticker on it?!
You did have the ability to remove the offensive scenes from the game so your kids couldn't play them, if you'd chosen to.

and consdiering the boys are over 18 ..why would i

great game :D I haven't got it yet but ?I have played it at my friends house,the AA 12 automatic shotgun is amazing! :) also I liked cod 5,nazi zombies were fun to kill

nazi zombies is epic. Get a huuge TV, surround sound with good bass/ low freq sound. and turn off the lights.
Now play multiplayer with a mate. That is crazy.

i think the new cod is 'just a bit tagged on' to cod4.
It looks really cheap to produce as they have barely designed anything. This is what has happened to the GTA games, 1,2,3 vice city and san andreas were all good, and now they have gone and wrecked it.

Most reactions

Back