Moderator Rogues Gallery

What would you have done if I hadn't told him your true age?
Probably tried to pass yourself off as 22 :p

Oohhhh you have a poor impression of me TT - I'm old enough to be his grandma! lol
Actually it's refreshing to see how young the moderators are - a real breath of fresh air!

I didn't answer because you answered it for yourself tho in fact I wouldn't have done anything - was just curious how old Zik is because he looks so young. Sorry Zik if you got the impression I was hitting on you. Just so we're all on the same page, I wasn't!
Can this now be the last on the subject? I really don't like being cast in the role of Mrs Robinson - I haven't got Anne Bancroft's legs for a start! lol

okay to start i knew she wasn't hitting on me i already have a gf and its banter :) and yes i think this subject has gone to far, so please both just not continue..

Mamashack said:
Wasn't having a go at you MBOU - was amused by TLM's very succinct style! lol

That's only because I'm really a pretty boring kind of person, there's nothing to write.

the_lock_man said:

That's only because I'm really a pretty boring kind of person, there's nothing to write.
Nonsense!
You wrie short because your too busy doing other awesome stuff like climbing mountains and fly supersonic jets!

TallTree01 said:

Nonsense!
You wrie short because your too busy doing other awesome stuff like climbing mountains and fly supersonic jets!

I've clearly got a very short memory, then......

What? No mountain-climbing or jet-piloting? <sigh!>

TallTree01 said:
What a disappointment.

no.gif

You sound like my parents.

TallTree01 said:

What a disappointment.
no.gif
You sound like my parents.

Ahahahahahahaha.