Moderator Rogues Gallery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
i agree wiht JenJ would be nice to have a page like that but again yes it would need to be monitored i guess, but again i can see tcamos saying that you have a profile and an about me part so it would render that useless so i can understand if he says no :)

and @baccus I LOVE scubadiving did it here in the uk would like to do it again in ausi, my mum got a Q in it here in the uk i plan to get a Q in it over there didn't know you can go fresh water diving would love to do that would be amazing :) but great barrier reef and all that is on my list too :) sharks a no no tho :) haha not intentionally anyway altho i have swam with sharks before the safe kind :)

Well to cut down on the 'admin' for Chad, assuming he's happy with the plan, will any mod. volunteer to post the profiles? Then people can just send them to him/her for posting onto the locked thread?

And to make TT happy, whoever does the posting can wait until there are more than 5 posts pending before starting the thread
smile.png

Folks there is a Welcome: Introduction forum.  Start the thread - and a banter thread to keep the other clean.  We can remove or move posts that aren't profiles.    ;)  Someone needs to take the initiative and start it.

eaglesaquarium said:
Folks there is a Welcome: Introduction forum.  Start the thread - and a banter thread to keep the other clean.  We can remove or move posts that aren't profiles.   
wink.png
  Someone needs to take the initiative and start it.
Wonder who'll be first to dip their toes in the water..........??? lol

eaglesaquarium said:
Folks there is a Welcome: Introduction forum.  Start the thread - and a banter thread to keep the other clean.  We can remove or move posts that aren't profiles.   
wink.png
  Someone needs to take the initiative and start it.
I've had a stab at an intro - please edit/delete as you see fit

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/417453-meet-the-members/

Also, please could you add the link to the appropriate thread on the 'meet the mods' part of the text, as it's so long since I've done a link like that I've completely forgotten how to 
sad2.gif

hahahah this is going to be so cool :) cant w8 to see people post on there haha :D

I'll give it a crack. See if I can ' get the ball rolling' so to speak.

DrRob said:
Never flown a jet apart from on a simulator, which I'm not allowed to do anymore since 9/11.

You're not allowed to fly a jet on a simulator because of 9/11? 
blink.png

Do you end up unintentionally recreating it each time or something? 
osama.gif

Time to laugh at the photos on the meet the members page!!
So far I see Chuck Norris and a bull... 
online2long.gif

...and a hawk, and a dog, and a horse and a goat 
blink.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back