Moderator Rogues Gallery

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

LOL Live, he didn't pay me, part of why he's a 'monitor' really, got the position on finance ;)

Who dropped the Techen bomb. Off topic ahoy!

Bahaha! That said, I think the mods introduction post has come up in a chat before, cant remember if we ever did anything about it!? Im assuming we didn't because it was when we were first settling into the positions.

I guess we could start a post? Probably better clear it with everyone first, don't want to pressure anyone into it :)

MBOU said:
LOL Live, he didn't pay me, part of why he's a 'monitor' really, got the position on finance
wink.png

Quality 

I do love a bit of banter 
w00t.gif

On topic, 

I do sometimes wonder what our Mods look like, with the amount of female mods we have I bet one or two are quite fit 
rofl.gif

I'm not one *sigh* and any photo of me would be old, don't think I have a photo of me from the last 8 years LOL actually hate photos of me with a passion.

whistling.gif
 think you might regret saying that LIvewire! lol

MBOU said:
LOL Live, he didn't pay me, part of why he's a 'monitor' really, got the position on finance ;)

Lol!

MBOU said:
I guess we could start a post? Probably better clear it with everyone first, don't want to pressure anyone into it :)
I presume posting on it would be entirely voluntary, so if you guys are happy with the idea, go ahead?

Not that I'm nosey or anything...

Though would it need to be restricted to mod posting only, can that be done?

Just in case, y'know, there was too much banter... :p

Banter's good, banter's healthy, banter should be encouraged!
I like banter in case you hadn't realised! lol

Thanks live am pretty fit ya.
You would be living on a hill! lol

techen said:
Thanks live am pretty fit ya.

I was talking about our Mods not our Mons 
whistling.gif

Plus your a bloke 
sick.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online