Mod Behaving Madly

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MBOU

Recovering LFS Worker
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thought I would share this with you ;) I have been having fun out walking in the snow with my mum and our dog Bella :)

Me making snow angels :p
meinthesnow.jpg

My mum making snow angels too andthe dog panicked! Worried why mummy suddenly fell down in the snow and started writhing. Was hilarious, Bella never makes a noise was whining loudly and poking mum with her paws.
angelmum.jpg

Bella leaping for a snowball!!
bella1-1.jpg

Other side... dog is stooooopid!! She kept chasing snowballs for as long as we threw them!!
bella2-2.jpg

Pretty tree :)
snowtree.jpg

Just the behaviour I expect! Enjoy it while it lasts... Enjoy it while it lasts...

Funny my lurcher is called Mia, Mia bella means my beautiful lol.

Not so much a MOD behaving badly...just more like a big kid
wink.png
laugh.png
At one of our local beaches one time we made sandballs and where throwing them for my ball mad dog to catch, she had as much fun as Bella did with the snow.

Lol, in the west coast of Scotland, its been a really nice sunny day today. Cold as hell, but bright sunny day.

Did I mention I live in the WEST of SCOTLAND :lol: were usually the 1's getting thumped with the mad weather.

Edit: some really nice pictures too MBOU. You all look like your enjoying yourselves. My dog is the same. As long as I am willing to throw them, he's willing to Chase them.

Lol Baccus, was a play on a famous tv series but i did put Madly instead of badly ;)

It was so much fun!!

And because I had to abandon my car 4 miles from home because of the hill I live on and the snow, there is no chance of me driving the 35 miles to work tomorrow either!!

Have just spent hours playing board games with my family and we will break out the Monopoly tomorrow lol, but mainly... tomorrow... i am making a snowman!! But then again.... id love to make an igloo.... i just dont have the patience!

Maybe a snow family out next to the road :)

I am such a kid when it comes to snow :D I seriously hate the cold and im sitting here whining as every joint in my body hurts but its so worth it!! :D

Our dog loved snow balls and he couldn't understand where the ball had gone once it landed in the snow! He'd then notice holes in the snow (his footsteps) and have to investigate what was in each one! Great fun!!!
We've got a good covering of snow here now and still coming down, but not as bad as you're getting down south!

Lol Liz, Bella kept chasing the snowballs to the ground and when it dissapeared, she would stick her nose down where it went in the snow and kept snorting into the snow and then when it puffed up (powdery snow!) she would leap in the air!

I can't believe it is still snowing here, its not heavy but been non stop for 228 hours now!

We have my gran here, she as meant to be going home today after 4 weeks but there is no way! Would give anything for my bedroom back!! LOL. But she lives in Middlesborough and we cant even get out our village and chances are, by the time it clears a bit here, it will snow up there! lol

Very beautiful picture of that tree!! Also your dog looks gorgeous!

Thank you Lucy :)

Good news! Managed to get my car and no one had driven into it LOL. Also have tomorrow off work as snow day and mon/tues off as rota days... 5 days off in a row!!! WOOHOOOOO

Really annoyed.... you get snow days off from work and we have 40 degree heat and no heat clause
no.gif
cry1.gif
, so we have to stay at work and suffer with every possible passerby pointing out "aren't you hot?"
shout.gif

But glad to here your enjoying the snow, even with all the inconveniences it causes.
good.gif

I used to love laying in my bed all wrapped up in blankets and donas and watch the snow falling outside my window. When the wind isn't howling and the snow is softly drifting down there is something very special about it. Just like really thick fog. I love the magic of a thick white fog early in the morning, even if I know it means the day is going to be hot and clear of clouds, so no rain.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back