Missing Zebra Danio

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jambo60

Reaction score
I have "lost" 2 x zebra danio from my tank. I have another zebra danio, 6 x platys, 3 x glowlight danio, 3 x dwarf rainbow fish and 3 a golden zebra loaches...all seemed fine. I went missing 5 dayas ago another today...is this usual behaviour, dont know if they were breeding, my water is fine. I f I cant find them and they are dead inside some of my decorative media is there a risk to my water balance. I have a 160 litre tank.....7 weeks old...ammomia/Nitrite 0, PH 7.5 and Nitrate 10.

Are they in your filter (alive or dead)? If they are dead somewhere then you need to find them because they'll start decaying pretty quick and a rotting fish will produce a large ammount of ammonia potentialy harming the healthy fish you have left.

Hope you find them
DD

Are they in your filter (alive or dead)? If they are dead somewhere then you need to find them because they'll start decaying pretty quick and a rotting fish will produce a large ammount of ammonia potentialy harming the healthy fish you have left.

Hope you find them
DD

Had filter to bits...no sign...cant see how they would get in???? tried to find them in tank no sign....bamboozled

This happened to one of mine - eventually turned up again, eventually caught it wriggling between a rock and the gravel substrate. Think it was stress induced, it doesn't do it anymore.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back