🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

invader

I'm a girl.
Reaction score
4 x Scissor tail rasboras - FREE
5 x gold barbs (1 F, 4 M) - FREE
1 x false siamese algae eater (Garra taeniata) - $7
1 x male bristlenose pleco - $10
2 x sterbai cories - $15 (One has damaged fins... dunno what attacked it, but it's been that way for years now)
4 x corydoras sodalis - $15
1 x really really old black phantom tetra - FREE
4 x neon tetras - FREE
3 x dubawi catfish (Pareutropius buffei) - $10
2 x jurupari cichlids (Satanoperca jurupari) $20 each

I think I have some amanos around here somewhere, too. Will meet halfway if needed and only if you are taking a lot of the fish (I'm not wasting gas to take you one old black phantom tetra!). I would also like it if you are taking the schooling fish (neons, scissor tails) that you put them with an existing group, because they really need to be in larger groups. The reason I have small numbers of these fish is that some of them are older (neons are 2 yrs old) and some have died naturally over time.

Will consider shipping as well!

All of these fish except for the jurupari are going to the LFS later this week. If anyone is interested, I would speak up now and let me know before they go to the store. I'm not looking to make a profit, I just want these fish to go to a good home.

I also want to add that I have an adult keyhole cichlid for $15 if someone is interested.

4 x Scissor tail rasboras - FREE
5 x gold barbs (1 F, 4 M) - FREE

1 x false siamese algae eater (Garra taeniata) - $7
1 x male bristlenose pleco - $10
2 x sterbai cories - $15 (One has damaged fins... dunno what attacked it, but it's been that way for years now)
4 x corydoras sodalis - $15
1 x really really old black phantom tetra - FREE
4 x neon tetras - FREE

3 x dubawi catfish (Pareutropius buffei) - $10
2 x jurupari cichlids (Satanoperca jurupari) $20 each
1 x keyhole cichlid

Most reactions

Back