Michael Jackson Dies

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea there is alot of conflicting information just now,even his best friend uri gellar has said he doesn't know if it's true.

No they just said l.a city law enforcements have confirmed he has died, after being in a deep coma.

bizarre news . Never good when someone dies Im actually sorry Farah Fawcett died today

funny how I;m not as shocked or disappointed as I would be with other big stars.... all the negativepress over the yrs has definately reduced his star!!

Quality singer though and his early work is outstanding

yeh i noticed she had died too, she was in the original charlies angels was she?
I grew up listening to him, sounds stupid but listening to his music was the reason I pulled through severe bullying.

according to cnn he is dead.i was never a big fan but he did put out some good music in the 80's.

I found out about this an hour or so ago. Everyone was talking about it :( Although I didn't really like him, he was the "King of Pop". It's really sad for millions of people. I'm pretty sad about it myself :( He was only 50 after all. People deserve to live longer than that. My brother is making a video about it and posting it on YouTube, so I'll post the link here when he's done. May our prayers be with the Jackson family.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 6-25-09 :-( :rip:

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back