Miagi's "nano"

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorry, forgot to ask. What type of starfish is that? im thinking of getting one and I like the looks of that one.

Not sure if this is what Miagi's is but, but I've read that people have had success with Fromia Milleporella. Like all starfish though that are hard to keep. They're on my list though.

Fromia Milleporella

Fromia_milleporellaQLD.jpg

Welcome to the land of reefs :)

just make sure you keep it looking that good and keep spending money :)

How big is it? Is it even a nano?

Its a 3x1x1 ft Tank, and thanks to DD's maths, eqwuals 22g. Hence below the 30g Nano point. :p
Actually, Nano is anything under 20 gallons is a nano.

Speak to Navarre about it Ethos. The deffinition of Nano's is not an exact science. :rolleyes:

Actually, the definition of nano is vague. Some say anything under 30, some say anything under 20... It's close enough to 20 that I say it counts, either way ;)

GORGEOUS setup, miagi! There sure is a lot goin' on in there. It must be very entertaining to watch

Thanks Synirr. :D

Sorry, forgot to ask. What type of starfish is that? im thinking of getting one and I like the looks of that one.

Not sure if this is what Miagi's is but, but I've read that people have had success with Fromia Milleporella. Like all starfish though that are hard to keep. They're on my list though.

Fromia Milleporella

Fromia_milleporellaQLD.jpg

Yep, ive looked around, im pretty sure mine is a Fromia sp. of starfish. :) @ombomb is correct! ;)
Welcome to the land of reefs :)

just make sure you keep it looking that good and keep spending money :)

haha, Thanks mate! :thumbs:

I'd consider a 22g to be a nano... I kinda like the "anything under 30" guideline b/c to me, a 29g is still a relatively small tank. No point in quibbling over semantics though ;)

True. :*) I was reading your thread last week (I think) and it deffinately needs some pics Parker! :D :lol:

Technically speaking (cough), I've undestood it that by 'definition', a nano tank is 20 gallons and under. HOWEVER, most consider (myself included) that 30G's and under gets a 'nano stamp'.

BTW..welcome aboard Mr. Miaggi..welcome to the 'dark side' of the TFF forum page. To quote, MUAH..hahahahahaha. (pinky to corner of mouth). SH

Thanks SH. I reckon ths whole Nano thing is booming ATM. Its just crazy! :D I accept your gracious welcome! MUhahahah! :shifty: LOL

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back