Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh believe me, I'm more than old enough to remember the havoc the thatcher beast wreaked. I'm also old enough to know that a nation stating that they "have one of the most stable economies in the world" is a bed of laurels they shouldn't lie in for too long. Change happens and once mighty nations crumble. Just look at the former Soviet Union.

But my views on so-called "New Labour" fouling things up are not for this thread...

There's quite a few commie-lib politicians over here that I wouldn't mind releasing the string of the guillotine blade. :D

Careful, Hillary will lock you up when she wins in 2008. :crazy:

lol cant be good to be a Republican ATM, bad war, bad economy and the knowledge that their time is up! lol we have a duff PM here, but he aint flushed our economy down the drain.

You must be watching CNN (Clinton News Network). LOL

Our economy is booming over here. The stock market is at all time highs. Unemployment is at all time lows and basically there is ZERO unemployment for people who want a job. Heck, we even have 12 million illegal aliens from Mexico who have full time jobs in America. The problem is so many ignorant voters that do not know the "real" truth of what is going on due to the entrenched liberal reporters that try to spin everything to make Republicans look bad in the press. I'm all for freedom of speech and freedom of the press but that does not mean that ignorant people have to believe it all. People are so UN-informed over here and voter apathy is pathetic. It isn't funny how the word, "pathetic" so closely resembles the word "apathethic (apathy)". :crazy:

The war isn't bad. We've taken over two countries in the past 5 years and only lost a few thousand soldiers/marines. Compare that to Vietnam (when a democrat-commie-lib president was in office) where we lost over 60,000 men and didn't even win the war and now we still have to worry about the leadership in North Vietnam. We took the war to the terrorists instead of waiting for them to attack us again. Sure they still exist but they are no where near as strong as they were 5 years ago.

When Clinton was president for 8 years, until Feb. 2005, he did virtually nothing to stop the expansion of terrorists, which is how they were able to grow so large and fund their training and infiltration of sleeper cells to the degree where they pulled off 9/11. Further, Clinton decimated the military, CIA and FBI intelligence budgets so we did not have the manpower or resources to know we were about to be attacked. If you notice, since GWB has been President, NO terrorist attacks in the USA.

Oh believe me, I'm more than old enough to remember the havoc the thatcher beast wreaked. I'm also old enough to know that a nation stating that they "have one of the most stable economies in the world" is a bed of laurels they shouldn't lie in for too long. Change happens and once mighty nations crumble. Just look at the former Soviet Union.

But my views on so-called "New Labour" fouling things up are not for this thread...

The former Soviet Union crumbled because it was built solely on communism and government ownership and control of everything. Every country that tries that ultimately fails. Heck, even China is realizing it has to become more market-based if it wants to continue to grow and thrive. If people do not have a reason to work hard, so they can become successful, then they will not work hard and the productivity of the nation will suffer tremendously.

Further, the Soviet Union was trying to compete with the military abilities of the USA but they did not have the market based economy capable of growing by leaps and bounds (which is what happened to our ecomony under President Reagan) so they could not fund their military growth which ultimately led to their demise/collapse.

My god goldlenny. do you lot live in dream land? i wont quote your post, personally i find it offensive.

you proudly proclaim that the wars your moron leader have goten you into are good? ???? ?? forgetting of course the thousands of innocent people that have been killed, by your and my soldiers. words fail me!!!!!

i will withdraw from this thread now. i have no problem with people having their own opinions, however i would expect a little more thought, before you post.

you and your country's thoughts on the way the world should be, are the only reason the rest world thinks the west is a demon! to be honest reading your post, i am not surprised they do.

just for interest. the US economy would fold if the military budget were not taken into account. again a mater of fact, the US is at the moment totally owned by the Chinese, lock stock and barrel. you have a national debt, spiralling out of control, i guess that's not a problem, the US could always start another war to sort it out!

My apologies to those who were interested in this thread. As i said i will take no more part in it.

omg pathetic and apathetic are similar. gee i would not have guessed that, how strange! lol and you say other people are uninformed

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back