Message To Weisel

dusky

Fishaholic
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
552
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth
Just to let you know that the 3 plecs you kindly gave me have had babies. Was hoovering the tank earlier and one zipped off a stone, took all the guppies out and let tank settle and so far i've seen 6 all quietly sitting on different stones and wood. They are about 3cms long and still tiny and there is probably more as there is loads of hiding places. lots of big round pebbles and smaller ones .I'm absolutely chuffed to bits :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
lol...took me a while to click who you are...good glad they settled ok for you
 
Oh dear I can't remember what sort,,Weisel will know lol.

I didn't do anything special with them. (memory like a sieve) I've small gravel on the bottom and loads of various size pebbles, pieces of flat slate and bogwood on top of that so I suppose they felt happy with the setup and lots of hiding places and lots of places to spawn in. Was more luck than judgement lol
 
Yes, And dont you guys love this new function that lets you read everyones Private Messages as if they were real posts!!!!! :X
 
Yes, And dont you guys love this new function that lets you read everyones Private Messages as if they were real posts!!!!! :X

I actualy thought others may be interested to, seeing as the plecs were talked about in November......so sorry it got your knickers in a twist,,,,,sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. All spoilt now. If you don't like it why go to the bother of replying....i tend to just ignore posts that I can't be bothered with,,but there you go,you were obviously unable to and just like to pick on things. I was going to post pictures but am not even going to bother ,,,,now I know why I don't bother with the forums much any more, too many keyboard warriers who think they own them. At least I talked about fish,,you talked drivel and sarcastic drivel at that,,,,ta ta all have fun
 
Well she only got them to spawn because she feeds them like 6-8 times a day with everything and anything :hyper: , darn nice BNs too they are, dont ask me what type they are but they are a BN.

well done!!!!! :good:

Ace~you big misery :lol: this private chat section is AWESOME :fun:
 
Thank you Ace :)

Will put the pics up when i'm properly awake ,or you could end up with Hagar on otherwise, my 14" plec
 
Thank you in advance for sharing the pics - can't do better than fry pics!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top