Members MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need moderator approval to send someone a message and let them know they are missed. :)

T
@WhistlingBadger No, that won’t work if they don’t come on any longer. It will have to be through mods who have access to their emails. If the mods won’t support recruiting back good members then we are already sunk. Forums are dying right and left and thinking out of the box is the only way to survive. Otherwise, we will soon be extinct just like the other fish forums. I for one, don’t want to see that happen.

If the members who havent been on are site for awhile choose to not come back, that is their choice. There are many reasons why a member may have chosen to leave - either permanently or temporarily. Many members have come back after a pause as they find value here. I personally would just leave it up to them whether to return or not. Members come - members leave - it's not up to us to contact them asking for a reason.

Last edited:
@Fishmanic on a different topic, I still think we need an agree button to select. The Like button is ok but still doesn't fit for agreeing with someone.

If the members who havent been on are site for awhile choose to not come back, that is their choice. There are many reasons why a member may have chosen to leave - either permanently or temporarily. Many members have come back after a pause as they find value here. I personally would just leave it up to them whether to return or not. Members come - members leave - it's not up to us to contact them asking for a reason.
That’s a shame. I’d like to hear from other Mods. As I stated, if you don’t start thinking outside of the box, this forum will soon become extinct like the others, IMO. All I can do is all I can do and all can do is enough. Rest is up to you guys. I will offer no further suggestions. It was a little out of my comfort zone anyway.

That’s a shame. I’d like to hear from other Mods. As I stated, if you don’t start thinking outside of the box, this forum will soon become extinct like the others, IMO. All I can do is all I can do and all can do is enough. Rest is up to you guys. I will offer no further suggestions.
TFF won’t be dead as long as I’m around. Long live TFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back