Meet Crabhead

uh oh! :huh:

told you guys - -
this is gettin deep :lol:

moderators attention needed.. :D

*what's with the Pic*

:/

Matt how dare you speak of him like this.
I will drive to yours and tell you to your face you little boy.

hahaha! Good luck with that! :D

my husband not able to go to work for maybe 6 months, as doctors say could take that long for body and side effects to come out and be treated, his work very good and give support.

funny... that's not what he told me in a pm he sent me... hmm

Stop this now or there will be trouble for all you nasty people.

Stupid Kuthis Gori Lokhs

Whats with all the idle threats no one on here has been abusive in anyway yet you (the wife) or Gill pretending to be makes comments like that how pathetic are you this is the internet love anyone can sit behind a computer and make stupid comments its very pathetic and you just look like a fool. There will not be any trouble for anyone this thread is getting very silly although a lot of valid points have been bought up and I think Gill could spend more productive time explaiing his actions than the above post from "Mrs Gill" to be honest any last respect you had has now gone out the window and threatening a teenager is sad. Dunno what the foreign phrase means as it doesnt translate but if we cant slag you off in English you shouldnt be able to slag us off in what ever language that is.

Gill types with his feet, therefore cannot repsond to emails due to swollen ankles (Jill)

Stupid Kuthis Gori Lokhs

Whats with all the idle threats no one on here has been abusive in anyway yet you (the wife) or Gill pretending to be makes comments like that how pathetic are you this is the internet love anyone can sit behind a computer and make stupid comments its very pathetic and you just look like a fool. There will not be any trouble for anyone this thread is getting very silly although a lot of valid points have been bought up and I think Gill could spend more productive time explaiing his actions than the above post from "Mrs Gill" to be honest any last respect you had has now gone out the window and threatening a teenager is sad. Dunno what the foreign phrase means as it doesnt translate but if we cant slag you off in English you shouldnt be able to slag us off in what ever language that is.
I agree with everything Mark has said. Whatever respect was there, is now lost. I don't think it wise for you to be throwing around threats and insults, even to people across the world, no matter who you are (or who you think you are).

I found that no one was out of line, until Mrs. Gill showed up and started to throw words around, in an attempt to scare everyone off. Saedcantas was just quoting things that Gill has said in the past, not just throwing around random thoughts. Those were Gill's exact words.

It will be nice whenever a mod has stepped up. Frankly, I'm done with Gill and his antics, whether true or not.

My Name is narinder, I am pardeeps Wife.

Please stop this, my Husband suffer very bad because his medicine make him ill.
He has good day and bad day.
he not go to gym for long time since it happen.
if you need proof i will pm you his medical reports for you to read.

my husband very good person and he love his fish and animals. he used to be a vet nurse and his side of family (grandpa) Vets.

If you want to see my House and Mansion then please tell me and i will ask brother to send new pix of them making it.

my husband not able to go to work for maybe 6 months, as doctors say could take that long for body and side effects to come out and be treated, his work very good and give support.

I have already asked for all this to be deleted. so it will be.

Stupid Kuthis Gori Lokhs

LOL, go and take crazy some place else

My Name is narinder, I am pardeeps Wife.

Please stop this, my Husband suffer very bad because his medicine make him ill.
He has good day and bad day.
he not go to gym for long time since it happen.
if you need proof i will pm you his medical reports for you to read.

my husband very good person and he love his fish and animals. he used to be a vet nurse and his side of family (grandpa) Vets.

If you want to see my House and Mansion then please tell me and i will ask brother to send new pix of them making it.

I have already asked for all this to be deleted. so it will be.

Stupid Kuthis Gori Lokhs

Thoroughly enjoyable read there, thanks!

I think it is a fantastic shame that the topic Gill started about crosses just being fashion accessories that christians didnt need, but the 5 sacred sikh items were totally different, was deleted.
I'm sure enough people remember the things he said in it though, including mentioning having once used his sikh knife on another person, but it's cool because you cant be prosecuted for it as it's a religious item (which in itself is purest cowpat.)

A really great husband is he? Knifing people and almost bragging about it on the internet?
What's it to be Gill, are you;

A) A liar and you made that claim up to look smart in your confused world?
or B) You really did once stab someone with your sikh knife and got away with it?

I think most people would agree, neither of those things are particularly acceptable.
I'd love to be prooved entirely wrong by medical records that chart every inch of terrible work he's had to have done on his hand to drain the venom of that scorpion, apparently there was a lot involved so those records must be pretty lengthy. I think we should all revisit some of the more ridiculous claims in that scorpion topic! dont you?

they amputated 1cm from my midde fingertip as they could not save it.
not bothered as its all colored raw ans will leave a cool looking indetation on my finger. just glad it did not get to the bone. i have saved my fingernal and most of the upper pad under the nail. just a big flesh chunk gone.

morphine is wearing off, ans its hurts like a b**** as the silver creams they used have made my finger as hard as rock and burning.

will have to wear a finger gaurd and dress it 3 times aday with sterilized swabs and wash it in that special gel all day. and then leave it to air for an hour with nothing on it to help it heal.
thats the worst bit when the finger wants to bend and it can't as its locked in place by the finger gaurd.

So a good buy then? :shifty:

got any pics of the scorp or of your finger? :p

Not any more, I released her into the Palm trees with the spiders and the Crickets, She will live in the leaf litter at the base of the tree where its moist and damp and dark.
Never ending supply of crickets thanks to the LFS.

She is not sulking anymore and will come out od look at me and wave her pincers at me. which is a good sign that she knows me now. I am going to take it slowly and rehabilitate her and make her freindly enough to hold and let crawl around on my pc desk when i am working away on tenders and contracts from home. In her Special Lox Critter Keeper of course. Her Stinger has been covered with a Guard to prevent another accident.
My skin is healing rapidly with the silver treatments. so should not cause any Probs.

Stinger guards for scorpions anyone?

Sorry for the Confusion Lotte* I released into the Consevatory, I have used an old tank and put a Palm tree and banana Palm inside and buried it in reptile bark so that she can dig down and make a nest. Sorry if i confused anyone.
I then released 2 tubs of Black Crickets and Brown Crickets intothe Area to breed and make that lovely chirupping noise in the Evening.

Two full tubs of crickets with nothing to eat would certainly have eaten the poor scorpion first, black crickets are very aggressive when starving (which they are when you buy them) and the average P. imperator would eat 1 cricket per week...

I was watching her hunt Crickets last night and its amazing to watch her grab them and then inject her venom into them and watch them turn to mush.
I want to get more as they are a social species and they are only 6 quid from my friends Reptile Centre.

Here's another point, scorpions do not turn their food to "mush" or generally actively hunt. They wait to ambush prey and inject them with a paralysing venom which may soften the tissues in some way but they then consume the prey in it's entirity by chewing it with their mandibles (chelicera).

My Immune System has been Comprimised thru the Long list of what i suffer from, Wont make anyone sick i promise.
I take immune system Boosters and have regular Jabs.
I catch everything that is going round so take spirulina and L Arginine to help my Immune system to try and stop me from catching bugs.

In the last 5 years i have had mumps, measles, glandular fever, liver and kidney infections Numerous UTI's and Have to Constently Cleanse my hands with Dettol AntiBac Hand Spray to keep from picking things up from my animals.
Plus having a Murmur and Epilepsy and suffering from Severe Bouts of Vertigo don't help.

I suffered a Massive attack on Monday night that lasted 3 Hours Resulting in a near fatal Cardiac Arrest.

I have been Signed off for up to 6 months for rehab and speech therapy as it affected my Larynx, it was that strong.

This weeks attack, I was still lucid throughout the entire experience but had no control of my synapses and motor neurone controls for over 5 hours. i was told by my wife that everytime i was trying to speak randowm gibberish and animal sounds came out.
I freaked my parents and wife out so much that they locked my in the room untill the ambulance arrived. But i was that far gone that i attacked them and they refused to touch me and called the police. My parents did not want to have me restrained so they woke my best friend and little Little brother (he Does Weight Ligting and is into BodyBuilding)up and they came over to talk me down into getting me dressed and loaded into the ambulance.
I am not a small person and it took 3 big people to lift me off the floor and help me dress. thank god one of my neighbours is a weight lifter otherwise they would have needed a hoist.

The last bit is definitely my favourite, he's on here at 7:29pm July 7th (the monday in question) then back again at 5:01am July 8th to post casually about his great job, yet a few days later he's claiming that night he had time for a 3 hour "massive" attack and near fatal cardiac arrest and also loss of motor neurone control for 5 whole hours!!!!

Classic.

I've met plenty of these people in my life, usually they do have constraints on their abilities that they arent able to deal with, or they simply do not like themselves very much, so they feel the compulsive desire to fabricate at every given opportunity. Even now in his "wifes" response to us we're suddenly hearing that he's an ex Vet nurse and his whole family are vets, he just cant help himself at all.

I dont believe this is anything different to what Emmsy did (including the now brand new Vet reference!) and I believe in both cases that people who do this should not be humoured or pandered to but forced to face their own lies and deal with it or leave.

Lotte*

Your acting like your solving a murder case Lotte* chill out and leave it !!

He sold you some fish and plants a few times and seemed like a jolly nice bloke, I'm sure he did!

Just stop and look at what you're defending.
If I was solving a murder case, I'd be great at it wouldnt I? Especially with this many clues...

Lotte*

Thoroughly enjoyable read there, thanks!

I think it is a fantastic shame that the topic Gill started about crosses just being fashion accessories that christians didnt need, but the 5 sacred sikh items were totally different, was deleted.
I'm sure enough people remember the things he said in it though, including mentioning having once used his sikh knife on another person, but it's cool because you cant be prosecuted for it as it's a religious item (which in itself is purest cowpat.)

A really great husband is he? Knifing people and almost bragging about it on the internet?
What's it to be Gill, are you;

A) A liar and you made that claim up to look smart in your confused world?
or B) You really did once stab someone with your sikh knife and got away with it?

I think most people would agree, neither of those things are particularly acceptable.
I'd love to be prooved entirely wrong by medical records that chart every inch of terrible work he's had to have done on his hand to drain the venom of that scorpion, apparently there was a lot involved so those records must be pretty lengthy. I think we should all revisit some of the more ridiculous claims in that scorpion topic! dont you?

I'll plump for option A

oh, and thanks for the effort raising these issues Saedcantas, i appreciate you've taken the time here, whereas i'm just bowling in mopping up this mess

ive read all his topics clearly and yeah all might not be to what it seems but what has that got to do with you its just causing trouble as we have seen from Gill's Wife how do you think he feels with all this on a forum of all places if you have a problem pm him and keep it between yourselves as many people think Gill of a Respectable member of Tropical Fish Forums and i think you should just leave it before it gets out of hand.
Ryan*

ive read all his topics clearly and yeah all might not be to what it seems but what has that got to do with you its just causing trouble as we have seen from Gill's Wife how do you think he feels with all this on a forum of all places if you have a problem pm him and keep it between yourselves as many people think Gill of a Respectable member of Tropical Fish Forums and i think you should just leave it before it gets out of hand.
Ryan*

Guess what Ryan,

Gill is a fully grown man and frankly should be able to defend himself without your help.

You just dont understand what I'm doing this for. I dont have any personal vendetta, I have a serious problem with liars who deliberately mislead (impressionable, innocent, young...) people who might take this person seriously.

Do you respect people who lie to you and others to make themselves seem cooler?
If you saw other people taking someone seriously when you could see they were clearly acting strange and generally leading others astray, would you tell them or would you let them all be fooled?

Me and Gill have had no personal dealings or private discussion ever. There is no reason to do this in private, when the issues raised are there for all of us to read and potentially believe.

Anyway, let him fight his own battles if he has any way of explaining all of this.
Lotte

Most reactions

trending

Back