Meet Crabhead

sorry don;t have the energy to waste replying to those statements on here.

Your Just Trolling, and what please don't make idle threats

OH and the Scorpion Escaped about an hour Ago, And The Missus wont go into the Consevatory untill i found it. Left the Hood Open to add more Mulch.

So at 5:39 on july 6th your new scorpion had already been escaped for an hour...

Imperial Scorpy

Love this Guy, Picked up an Adult for Under a tenner, Already had a tank ready for him/Her. He has already been handled and is not nippy at all.
Pix is not mine, Need to take som of him once he/she is nice and settled.
BlackThailandScorpion11oClock.jpg

Then half an hour later we're using other peoples pics of the net to show what the wee fella would look like, but no mention of it's escape... odd eh!?

I got stuck in the Nightmare 4 Hour Tail backs Last Night and this is what Followed as a result. I had to spend 5 hours in Casulty Last Night, After being Stuck int he M6 Horror of 30Mile Tailbaks all the way from Kiddereminster to my road Litterally. Up to the Ricoh Arena.

Got home and in my Sleepy State got bitten by the Imperial Emporer Scorpion. My Hand looks like its been thru a blender the amount of cutting and draining of Blood and Poison(Venom) they had to drain.

Have to wear Surgical Gloves to Protect My Hand from Dirt and Debri. And then I have A Wooly Glov to cover up the Surgical Glove, Wil Need a 1st Aider to help me with the Dressing Later.

Then have to go back and have my Hand Cut open and Drained again.

What a night.

Lets say the Wife is not best pleased with me. So i had to give her all the money i made from sales this weekend. 200Quid out of pocket now but she can go shoe shopping with her freinds later - As long as she is Happy. I need to take a Long Lunch to go to the Hospital to have it Drained and then i have to Go to the Post office to collect orders and Collect Rux's Fish from the Aquarium that is Holding them For Me.

I mUst Iterate that the Scorpion was only Defending Himself and it was my Sleepy Hze that Caused this. Have ben Bitten by Scorpions before and had to have a chunk takn out of my leg when i was lillte after being bitten bya golden Desrt Scorpion, Was in the Fire wood Pile @ my Aunts in the Punjab in India

AMAZINGLY!!! almost 12 hours exactly since it was first mentioned it's gone from being lost, to you getting stung and having spent 5 hours in casualty having completely spurious "work" done on your hand to "save" it from the potent venom of a commonly kept scorpion.
More amazing is that you then felt the first thing you should do is come on here and tell us all about it in every fabricated detail. Spectacular indeed!!!
Then you went on to have all kinds of other exciting scorpion venom related problems, despite deciding that it would be great if it could live free roaming in your conservatory.

I wish my life was even an 8th as exciting as yours is, or that I had 7 illnesses and 2 diseases (by the way guys the more you have the worse they all are, such as making heat affect vertigo of all things!!!).

Anyway, best give someone else a chance to share in the amazement.
Lotte*

haha, you must of gone to alot of effort to try and make this guy seem like a lier, personly i dont care, if it makes him happy.

633317514784490542.jpg

Not really mate, there's a view all posts function, swipe a couple of quotes from your favourite topics and hey presto :good:

People are free to make what they will of the posts made by this person :)

I also have to agree with Saedcantas here.

I've found a lot of things he said to be total bull. There is no way that any disease/illness can effect the potency of an imperial scorpions sting.

I also find it weird that he claims to have heart attacks and then is online 2 hours later.

I also don't find it acceptable when someone offers you fish and then doesn't sell them because they're "spawning" and then a few days later he has them up for sale on a thread.

I also don't believe any of this huge manor thing in the Punjab.

I think Your being pathetic its a family forum get a life Saedcantas, What Gill does with his fish is the way he wants yeah you cant do anything about that fact now digging up all the other information hints that you do not agree with his fishkeeping or animal keeping if that is true keep it to yourself and Gill not express it on a famliy forum, trying to embarass him thats just immature and childish and I think a moderator should step in here guys.
Regards Tropicman

I'm really not seeing how what I have said is a specific problem for a "family forum".
As a family forum shouldnt we be more concerned about people who demonstrate a clear disregard for *some* fish in their care? and be more concerned about people who feel the need to expand upon how many health issues they have in every other post? I really cannot see your "family forum" point.

Rest assurred I fully expected people to run to his defence and for me to probably come out of this as the one with a mental problem.

All I ask is that people read this guys previous posts, it's very interesting and if you read full topics surrounding some of them, you'll encounter a number of people who are clearly uncomfortable with some of the things he does and says but perhaps havent felt compelled to say something like I have.

A little cowpatting here and there isnt what is bothering me, I dont care if you say you've got a few tetras you dont or whatever.

I do have a problem though when people are misleading others.
Arranging BBQ's that never happen,
Telling utterly outrageous stories about scorpions,
Acting like it's all cool when casually mentioning how they once stabbed someone with their religious knife,
Enticing people to buy fish that never materialise and cancelling arrangements with loads of people at the last minute because he's too ill.

The suggestion when questioned about fish that are now not legally imported that not only did he have a license sorted (present tense!!! hilarious) but he's chums with DEFRA who get him to spy on shops for them is incredibly out of order.
I can tell you now, the people at DEFRA would be very very displeased to hear people making claims such as this.
Anyway, happy reading.
Lotte*

:X

haha.. i forgot i'm here in TFF -
i thought i'm reading a "script" for one
of Jude Judy show(american reality thing)..

saedcantas have a point - and a well list of evidence to prove it.. :lol:
although - Gill might have His Side-- so Let's hear it from Him on His next visit---

IMO -this might result to flamming - -so take it easy guys

:p

I really dont get what you are trying to prove Saedcantas his fish keeping ways are his and about his illness that is non of your business if hes too ill to let people COME TO HIS HOUSE then its perfectly fine im sure if you were ill you would'nt like people to see you ? his illness has nothing to do with you so keep his personal reasons out of it.
Yes you have a lot of valid points but points which are becoming out of order and to do with his personal well being which it should not be all about this forum is to post friendly comments and suggestions to other members and if you dont understand that thurally dont post.
Regards Tropicman

I really dont get what you are trying to prove Saedcantas his fish keeping ways are his and about his illness that is non of your business if hes too ill to let people COME TO HIS HOUSE then its perfectly fine im sure if you were ill you would'nt like people to see you ? his illness has nothing to do with you so keep his personal reasons out of it.
Yes you have a lot of valid points but points which are becoming out of order and to do with his personal well being which it should not be all about this forum is to post friendly comments and suggestions to other members and if you dont understand that thurally dont post.
Regards Tropicman

I don't personally believe these health problems. He says he works out, but cant get to the post office to post some fish off? Right then!

Also, i do NOT like the way that he's portrayed scorpions. Exotic keepers come under enough fire about their hobby without people spouting crap about them having to have their finger amputated. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I don't believe a word this guy says.

Emmsy was banned for lying, so why not Gill? :no:

Regards Tropicman

Exactly my point,

Why does HE CHOOSE to make such a point of his personal wellbeing in almost every topic he makes. It's really nothing to do with anyone else so why do we keep having to hear about it?
If it prevents him from meeting up with people to buy or sell then that should between him and them as you say, so why isnt it?

It's attention seeking, I'm sorry.

Peoples fishkeeping choices are their own to an extent until it becomes wanton disregard for animals lives. At which point are you honestly arguing that he has every right to come on here talking about how all the smaller fish in this tank will get eaten and he doesnt care and we should all just smile and nod and say what a nice tank it is?

How am I out of order?
I havent been offensive to anyone, I havent used rude words or directly insulted anyone.

"this forum is to post friendly comments and suggestions to other members "
No. It isnt, it is a forum to allow fishkeepers, hobbyists and professionals alike to share information, learn more about their chosen species and gain insight in their chosen hobby.

If we only ever came here to say "friendly" things every single topic would consist of "ooh nice tank" x 20 or "I dont know what's wrong with your fish and I'm not going to ask for your water stats, but we can all be friends instead!"

I for one have no interest in offering knowledge to others on a forum where it is misconstrued as you always being "nasty". If people arent here to do the best for their animals, why are they here?

My Name is narinder, I am pardeeps Wife.

Please stop this, my Husband suffer very bad because his medicine make him ill.
He has good day and bad day.
he not go to gym for long time since it happen.
if you need proof i will pm you his medical reports for you to read.

Matt how dare you speak of him like this.
I will drive to yours and tell you to your face you little boy.

my husband very good person and he love his fish and animals. he used to be a vet nurse and his side of family (grandpa) Vets.

If you want to see my House and Mansion then please tell me and i will ask brother to send new pix of them making it.

Stop this now or there will be trouble for all you nasty people.

my husband not able to go to work for maybe 6 months, as doctors say could take that long for body and side effects to come out and be treated, his work very good and give support.

I have already asked for all this to be deleted. so it will be.

Stupid Kuthis Gori Lokhs

Id like to take this oppertunity to be productive...

pwned.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back