What's new

Meet Cheriko

PheonixKingZ

Fish Gatherer
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Really nice betta! I’ve always wanted to get a koi Plakat betta like that. It has just never been in my budget. :(

I suggest cleaning the outside and the inside of your tank. It would make for a better picture. ;)

OP
NCaquatics

NCaquatics

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Really nice betta! I’ve always wanted to get a koi Plakat betta like that. It has just never been in my budget. :(

I suggest cleaning the outside and the inside of your tank. It would make for a better picture. ;)
If you see the 3rd and 4th photos you will see the glass was cleaned. Sand settles on the biofilm when the tank is refilled during water changes. The nerite snail in the tank is lazy lol

Barry Tetra

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score

If you already said “plakat” you dont have to add “betta” on the back cause in Thailand plakat means betta.

Barry Tetra

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
How much is she? I always wanted koi betta but too expensive for me...

OP
NCaquatics

NCaquatics

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
How much is she? I always wanted koi betta but too expensive for me...
I paid $25 Canadian. But guaranteed the lady who had her paid way more as she does bulk imports and sells them locally. I got the price she set. Which for an import is quite cheap. The lady was really good, knew her stuff, and she also breeds some.

Briggan

Fish Crazy
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Wow that betta is beautiful! At my lfs it would cost around $50! I’ve yet to own a koi because of the price lol

And that betta from eBay is absolutely gorgeous!

OP
NCaquatics

NCaquatics

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Cheriko is stunning and will she be a marble changing colour?
I dont know. She is only 3.5 months old right now, but apparently has held her crisp markings pretty well. Though slight change from the photo they had of her when she first arrived.
So i think there will be some change, it will be neat to see

trending

Members online

Most reactions - Past 7 days